What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Sun&Soil

20240423_201107.jpg

@BubbasPlace

20240423_201139.jpg

The one attachment should fit over the top of the glass bowl that was included, or just inside of this wooden bowl style. That is why you leave the ring sitting roughly an 1/8" higher then flush when screwing it down.

I don't use the two injector style attachments because I don't own any of those types of bowls.

It took me a minute to figure it all out myself, but once I got it setup and in use it started to make sense.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

oldmaninbc

No cookie jar, just my kitchen Owl. The strudel turned out good. I’m about to have me another piece.

you are like me. I look all around the pics people post maybe to learn more about them, maybe I’m just nosy 😳 now you know I have a kitchen owl. He makes it a lot of my posts I guess as this is my working space.
I like strudel, I make it often and eating 2 pieces is not beyond me or any dessert for that matter. :)

I like to take notice of things. Then on the other hand I can pass by something on my street a hundred times and one day go was that always there. Colorful items will just about always get my attention.

Some nights when I can't sleep and laying awake I can hear the owls calling each other.

It's about 5:30 my time and my wife will be wondering why I 'm at the computer and not the stove. Supper is easy tonight leftover baked ham, mashed potatoes and a fresh veggie.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I like strudel, I make it often and eating 2 pieces is not beyond me or any dessert for that matter. :)

I like to take notice of things. Then on the other hand I can pass by something on my street a hundred times and one day go was that always there. Colorful items will just about always get my attention.

Some nights when I can't sleep and laying awake I can hear the owls calling each other.

It's about 5:30 my time and my wife will be wondering why I 'm at the computer and not the stove. Supper is easy tonight leftover baked ham, mashed potatoes and a fresh veggie.
That menu certainly beats the stale 1/4 egg Mayonnaise sandwich - one banana 🍌 - half a liter of aging/unrefridgerated Greek Yogurt - 2 'easy-peeler' clementine's and 5 Rich Tea biscuits - I have in front of me - but hey 👋 - at least I have something to eat 😉

oldmaninbc

That menu certainly beats the stale 1/4 egg Mayonnaise sandwich - one banana 🍌 - half a liter of aging/unrefridgerated Greek Yogurt - 2 'easy-peeler' clementine's and 5 Rich Tea biscuits - I have in front of me - but hey 👋 - at least I have something to eat 😉
Soon but not too soon, you will be back in charge of your meals. Hope the pain meds are on their way and a reasonable nights rest as well.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Soon but not too soon, you will be back in charge of your meals. Hope the pain meds are on their way and a reasonable nights rest as well.
Yes - Mrs N - will visit today - and bring me a bunch of edible goodies - as she always does - the pain meds showed up - and I did wrangle another hour of Zzzz's - and its still only 3am - so I expect I'll wander off into slumbering again - in a while - doesn't anyone have a current number for Boo?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
That is a appalling approach to recuperative nutrition @Gypsy Nirvana !
I hope you get outta there before they neglect you to death.
😠
IMG_20240423_201620_6.jpg

I'm starting to experiment more with the temps. At first I was all about those giant clouds, but now I'm having fun chasing those terps. Not exactly as tasty as dabbs, but damn close.
I like to keep it right onthe edge of good taste and big hits.
You can get both at the same time and I strive for that.
Dabs are kind of hard on my lungs even though I dab at the exact same temp I vape at on the same pids.
Hell even kieff is easier on my lungs and may be tastier.
🤔
The weirdest thing to vape for me is scissor hash.
First hit tastes super bright and terpy all the rest taste like sour shit and burnt hair.
A very extreme change in flavor profile.
😆

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That is a appalling approach to recuperative nutrition @Gypsy Nirvana !
I hope you get outta there before they neglect you to death.
😠
View attachment 18992521

I like to keep it right onthe edge of good taste and big hits.
You can get both at the same time and I strive for that.
Dabs are kind of hard on my lungs even though I dab at the exact same temp I vape at on the same pids.
Hell even kieff is easier on my lungs and may be tastier.
🤔
The weirdest thing to vape for me is scissor hash.
First hit tastes super bright and terpy all the rest taste like sour shit and burnt hair.
A very extreme change in flavor profile.
😆
Well - it is what it is - and managed to get a PM from Boo - who's OK - just fatigued - 😩 - as I am thinking that the day before my surgery - just over a week ago - I walked an easy 5 miles at 4mph - then did an hours weights training - at the gym - and today - I'm getting fatigued - just walking slowly down a short corridor - here in St Thomas's Hospital - oh boy - do I have some work to do when I finally get out of here - to re-build stamina -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Well - it is what it is - and managed to get a PM from Boo - who's OK - just fatigued - 😩 - as I am thinking that the day before my surgery - just over a week ago - I walked an easy 5 miles at 4mph - then did an hours weights training - at the gym - and today - I'm getting fatigued - just walking slowly down a short corridor - here in St Thomas's Hospital - oh boy - do I have some work to do when I finally get out of here - to re-build stamina -
Well you just got gutted for fucks sake I would expect that to take some of the wind outta your sails.
Times something you have a little more of now hopefully so take it!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well you just got gutted for fucks sake I would expect that to take some of the wind outta your sails.
Times something you have a little more of now hopefully so take it!
Yes - and I also have a distinct heart ❤️ ' Flutter' - that the only sensible fix - is by fitting a pacemaker - and can actually feel the arythmia pulsating at 4.39 am - here in Becket Ward - getting me thinking 🤔 that at any moment this could lead to a heart ❤️ attack - which is rather worrying dogzter -