What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Indeed.
I figured he was (and did become) a pretty well rounded fella.
He is one hell of a mechanic. If he can't fix it back to original,
he has certainly has taught himself the fine crafting art of
jerry rigging ;)

Women also admire both those body forms. At least I appreciate both.
Some may not admit it but a woman's body is sensual and pleasing to
the eye just as a finely crafted automobile is a thing of beauty.
Yes - she is a bold woman - leaving her personal joystick 🕹 out there - in full view - in the kitchen - but bold can be good 👍 -

Kinda like the equivalent of a bold man - leaving his 'Randy Raquel Doll' - purposefully photo-bombing a picture he sends to his Grandparents - I suppose - Hmmmm -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still at St Thomas's Hospital - but today they say that they will move me from the HDU (high dependency unit) - to Becket Ward - apparently they are just awaiting someone to vacate my place on that ward - and go home 🏡 -

I did have the absolute gall to ask my surgeon when I might be getting this pacemaker installed this morning - and if I could have one with Bluetooth connection to my phone and flashing LED lights on it - to which he replied -

- ' It could be sometime next week Mr Nirvana - and there is only one kind of pacemaker available to you - which has no Bluetooth - nor Christmas tree lighting' - then took off - looking VERY perturbed -

awww shucks! - so looks like I'll probably be stuck 'ere - for another week or so -
Heartfelt compassion and sympathy brother! I can only imagine thinking I was ready for release and then having my stay extended and all the other baggage heaped on.
I was taught ... everything has a place, everything in it's place ;)

Better than getting tossed under the bed to collect dust kitties I would think haha.
Maybe she just finished washing it with soap and hot water?

SubGirl

420club
How does one know if their herb is home grown?

Hair ;)

Years ago, I was on a recon mission to take a look at the quality of bud
at some local dispensaries.
I took my loupe and hit 12 shops over the weekend, scoping 3 to 5 buds
of different strains at each.

I discovered exactly as I had expected... every single bud had been keifed, sigh.
No trichomes on the exterior of these bud at all., seriously. Look frosty enough
with the naked eye.

At one shop there was head hair on one and I told the gal that at least
it wasn't a pube.
Back then, the herb in the shops was supplied by local 'caregivers'.
So... homegrown at least.
Wow, that’s a bummer that they would sell keifed buds. I’ll remember to take my loupe if I ever get the chance to go in one.
‘and I’m always finding my long hair in trichrome pics. Looks like webbing sometimes. I gotta start using a hair net 😂😂😂

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Pain or Pleasure - ya gotta take it and process it - assimilate it - and enjoy the joys and laughter - or somehow roll with the woes and painful disaster - all part of life - you might try and avoid - but sooner or later - lady luck ain't-a-kiss'in our butt's no more - and ya just gotta deal with it the best way you can -
Well the good thing about severe pain, or at least this has been my experience, once you get thru it the first tim no matter how bad it is, any subsequent times of th same pain are more tolerable because you got thru that first time. Of course that's only in reference to the exact same source of pain. It's always possible that a newer, worse pain may come along and then the process starts all over again. It is as the saying goes though, "that which does not kill us only makes us stronger." :faint:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I've been eyeing up one of those 22s... I got an 18 and a 14.

Sun's out time to sit in the garden with the 18 and a Belgium beer I think.

Then the wife want's hamberders for dinner. Wedding anniversary tomorrow, 20 years today we hopped on a plane to Vegas, spur of the moment. We'd watched the film True Romance at the weekend and had a daft idea.

Reverend Dwayne's teeth impressed me the following day in that little chapel.

View attachment 18992183
I like the 22 but the one with the metal sleeve prolly works better.
The first 22 wouldn't seal between the halves so didn't work worth a shit.
The replacement is super tight almost unusable as well.
The fit needs to be more precise than they can turn them in wood.
Those Dreamwoods and the v1 stempod are my two fave 510 units.

Latest posts

Latest posts