What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
camp-35-min-c.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Still at St Thomas's Hospital - but today they say that they will move me from the HDU (high dependency unit) - to Becket Ward - apparently they are just awaiting someone to vacate my place on that ward - and go home 🏡 -

I did have the absolute gall to ask my surgeon when I might be getting this pacemaker installed this morning - and if I could have one with Bluetooth connection to my phone and flashing LED lights on it - to which he replied -

- ' It could be sometime next week Mr Nirvana - and there is only one kind of pacemaker available to you - which has no Bluetooth - nor Christmas tree lighting' - then took off - looking VERY perturbed -

awww shucks! - so looks like I'll probably be stuck 'ere - for another week or so -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I know 1 American young man, 11yoa at the time that LOVED this band.

He also loved watching all the old episodes of Dukes of Hazard.
For the car (General Lee) of course.

Yeah...
RIIIGHT ;)

View attachment 18992156
Well - it's definitely not unknown for both young - and older men - to have a penchant - for the fine female form - as they might also do for the finely designed lines - body and paintwork - of a much wanted or cherished automobile 🚘 🤔 - Brum! - Brum!