What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
would this be called a moon set?…

IMG_0446.jpeg

BrassNwood

Veteran
Yeah unfortunately something as simple as a sneeze can cause a pretty severe pain when you've had your sternum split open, ribcage spread apart, stuff done to the bits protected inside the ribcage, then had the ribcage closee back up and the sternum held together with a few wires until it all heals. Being stabbed slowly in the chest with a blunt scimitar, sounds like a pretty good description, although for the record I've never been slowly stabbed with a blunt scimitar. lthough all that other stuff I did experience when I had my double bypass years ago.

Two pieces of relatively good news, as long as you follow the doctors orders that he sends you home with you should heal to the point where the pain you felt is just a minor ache, in about 6-8 weeks, at least that was the time frame for me. The other good piece of news is that the vividness oof how the pain felt should fade from memory in a few months, leaving you just remembering that there were moments of pain and what caused them but somehow it doesn't seem as vivid. For me the worst pain was when they yanked out the drainage tubes. The doctor took hold of the tubes, told me to turn my head and cough and when I did he yanked them out. I remember it was the worst pain I ever felt but I'd be hard pressed now to descirbe it any more then that.

Hopefully they gave you a small pillow to hug against your chest for moments such as sneezing, coughing, laughing, etc. It might seem silly but it helps to soften the blow some. If they didn't give you one to take home then get one and keep it close by until you fully heal for when you feel anything that triggers that pain coming on.

Ya - there are 11 rings of surgical stainless steel wire - holding my chest together - and they will be there till after the day I die now - and they have only been there for a few days - so haven't 'bedded' in yet - and it's pretty much very raw meat and bone that they are bonded to - and when I did that great big sneeze yesterday - my fault was trying to contain it - because I knew it was gonna hurt - but trying to contain or muffle the sneeze - just made the pressure worse - I guess - and maaaan - that was the sorta pain that can turn grown men - into grovelling babies - as it did to me - plus all the 'painkiller' I had in my body amounted to just a coupla paracetamol tablets - so they have now got me on something much more effective - although I can still feel some pain when I cough - but it's manageable -

I had the drainage tubes yanking delio too a few days ago - and that was pretty darn 'OUCH!' - and yeah - they did give me a tightly rolled up towel to hug - if I feel the need -

Pain or Pleasure - ya gotta take it and process it - assimilate it - and enjoy the joys and laughter - or somehow roll with the woes and painful disaster - all part of life - you might try and avoid - but sooner or later - lady luck ain't-a-kiss'in our butt's no more - and ya just gotta deal with it the best way you can -

Grin and Bear - Grin 😁 and Bear 🐻 -

I can get that electric shocking level 11 pain anytime I sober up enough and wake the adhesion pain monster living in ma belly. If it wasn't so damn screamingly painful the actual event is really fascinating.

Feels like I'm being slowing stabbed in the belly right at the former Stoma (colostomy bag) site. The bayonet is slowly pushed in all the way to my spine then slowly rotated clockwise 1 full turn then yanked out suddenly. It takes about 90 seconds for the full event and drops me to my knees every time. The pain stays at 11 for 4 hours and eventually fades to a 3 by the next day.

Enough THC at any point shuts that down in seconds with inhalation. 3 minutes with alcohol tincture and 45 minutes for a hash capsule to fully kill it all. Then the sun comes out and the birds start to sing and the world smiles at me.

Best to never let it get a foothold, so a nice degree of full-time stone and I have most of a life back. What was so easy to trigger, and debilitating is now a hell of a lot harder to wake up and a fraction of the intensity it could be.

All your internal organs have a naturally slippery surface, and they can slide around a bit. Surgery and handling breaks that coating and the body treats it as injury and it and joins the bits creating a bond where one shouldn't be. Infection, disease and radiation can also do internal damage and form adhesions.

1713873248173.png

It's a girl my lord in a flatbed ford slowing down to take a look at me.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
G'morning :tiphat:

Dunno whether it's some weird funky chemicals but i found this really colourful layered piece of tile 2 feet down that i reckon is Roman.
Lots of Roman tile - left all over Britain 🇬🇧 - just under the surface - because The Romans were fond of their tiles and mosaics - and forgot to take most of it back with them - when they naffed off back to Italy 🇮🇹 - as their empire crumbled -

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Morning, Farters!!

Starting the sixth week with no marijuana. My intestines have never worked so well. I don't want to be disgusting, but taking a shit right after waking up feels really good. I take some homeopathic pills to control anxiety/depression and it's working. Two liters of water a day are more than enough and I eat a few fruits a week. Before, I had to eat a kilo a day and I even had to drink 5 liters of water to keep everything going.
Tolerance break started to work in the third week.
I don't know if it's the strain I've been smoking - heavy indica with virtually no sativa appeal - or if it's the cannabis itself. In a few days I'll flip a haze I'm growing and in about 4 months I'll know the source of the problem. I hope it's the strain and not the plant.
Not easy.