What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here, starting at 48F and predicted to reach 75F.

Spring cleaning here. We've been working through the house and got the courtyard yesterday. Our landscaper also did the annual cleanup outdoors and spread new bark dust in the gardens and back yard.

jokerman

Premium user
Earlier this year - I tried an American import thc vape pen - and was quite impressed on how potent it was - I only needed 2 hits - and I was borderline la-la-land - 3 hits and I was a very stoned alien 👽 - lol 😆
Good Morning GN and OFC
Looks like a good day.
I need to start seeds today so please ,lets not be so interesting and let me do it☝️
This came to me this morning

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good Morning GN and OFC
Looks like a good day.
I need to start seeds today so please ,lets not be so interesting and let me do it☝️
This came to me this morning

Come to think of it - back in December 1977 - I became a Legal Registered Alien 👽 - in New York - after being given a GREEN CARD - on entry to the USA - due to being married to quite a formidable American lady in the UK - so making me both legal - and alien 👽 - at the same time - I was even issued a USA Social Security Card - and still remember the number - so that I could legally work - as an alien 👽 - lol

jokerman

Premium user
Come to think of it - back in December 1977 - I became a Legal Registered Alien 👽 - in New York - after being given a GREEN CARD - on entry to the USA - due to being married to quite a formidable American lady in the UK - so making me both legal - and alien 👽 - at the same time - I was even issued a USA Social Security Card - and still remember the number - so that I could legally work - as an alien 👽 - lol
we have complete and detailed files on you GN☝️