What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
consider getting stoned.
IMG_20240422_185652_4.jpg

Going with a couple 510 mod based units for now.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bears like the water as much as many of us. They are good swimmers.

Here in Canada I don't think your allowed to carry in a park unless you have a special permit that some folks can get for protection, like a guide, a forestry worker, occupational workers, otherwise it's a no no.

I use to work as a park Interpreter(naturalist) after my evening program was over and I turned of the generator, all the visitors were gone and it was very dark, all the eyes would become visible. Some nights I was wishing I had a gun but most of the eyes were from small mammals. Some nights there were so many eyes it was like stars in the night sky.

I had to have to a program on animals in the park so people would know how to react to an animal encounter. I worked in Sasquatch Provincial Park, they called it that for a reason but I have no idea how to react to an encounter with a Sasquatch. Yes, I had a big footprint cast for my Sasquatch program.
I had a concealed carry permit but the judge said that while they couldn't keep me from enjoying my second amendment right to carry, they could prevent me from discharging it in a National Park.

I blame the issues on the morons that feed them. The next morning I followed the bears trail only to find scat with Snicker's wrappers in it.

jokerman

Premium user
I had a concealed carry permit but the judge said that while they couldn't keep me from enjoying my second amendment right to carry, they could prevent me from discharging it in a National Park.

I blame the issues on the morons that feed them. The next morning I followed the bears trail only to find scat with Snicker's wrappers in it.
Wow ,I like snickers too.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
View attachment 18991914
Going with a couple 510 mod based units for now.
View attachment 18991973
Bubba approves.
😆 View attachment 18991972
Dreamwood 22 is a most excellent 510 through water.
Nice giant bowl to vape by candlelight cuz our powers still out.

🥴
im not too up to speed with this vaping stuff but those look cool
so in the first pic, you took your yeti bottle and glued it to a walkman?
next up: you took grandmas wooden spoon holder and made it into bong?! with second walkman?!
eta: nice iron

2nd pic: no problems! here
cool dog pic

3rd pic:
now you put bong on your cell phone?
what is that thing and how do i download the app?!

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
next up: you took grandmas wooden spoon holder and made it into bong?! with second walkman?!

cool dog pic

3rd pic:

Ok first and third pics are different kinds of vaporizers that operate off a ecig modbox giving precise control over coils and performance.
Second pic is a Bubba at 4 months old.
😝
All I can say is.........powers on bitches!!!!
Giddy with joy over that.
😍

Magu🌈

cool dog pic

3rd pic:
Yea, Im not familiar with vaping either. One time my nephew came to visit and asked if we wanted to get high? We said “hell yea”. So he hands this vape pen to my older brother , who has never seen one. Anyway, he hits it and doesnt see any smoke when he exhaled so he thinks its not working. So he keeps hitting it again and again trying to make some smoke. 😂 It put his dick in the dirt ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yea, Im not familiar with vaping either. One time my nephew came to visit and asked if we wanted to get high? We said “hell yea”. So he hands this vape pen to my older brother , who has never seen one. Anyway, he hits it and doesnt see any smoke when he exhaled so he thinks its not working. So he keeps hitting it again and again trying to make some smoke. 😂 It put his dick in the dirt ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Earlier this year - I tried an American import thc vape pen - and was quite impressed on how potent it was - I only needed 2 hits - and I was borderline la-la-land - 3 hits and I was a very stoned alien 👽 - lol 😆

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Yeah man - it's been another anxiety driven day in Gypsy's world - that's for sure - first the shock and unwanted surprise of learning that I ain't getting out of here so soon - when I really did think that I was on my way - today - then to learn that I need more surgery to install this pacemaker - with no set date yet - and have to take a blood thinning drug because of it - till the day I die -

So I kinda broke down this afternoon - after a big sneeze waylaid me - and literally felt like someone with a blunt scimitar -- was slowly pushing it into my chest cavity - and all the pain meds I was on at the time was paracetamol - which to me ain't no sorta pain med to combat that sorta pain - in fact to me paracetamol is more like a placebo/fake pain med - so I just went to the floor - found the high backed chair - and held on to it so tight - as if I was on a sinking ship 🚢 - in a violent storm - even the docs couldn't pry my fingers off it - and after almost busting my tear ducts thru massive flooding over about 45 mins - my wife showed up to visit and found this snotty wreck - that was the remains of her husband so entangled in this chair - snivelling and muttering - due to a sort of pain I have never/ever experienced - she made short shirft of the medical professionals confusions - and demanded that they quickly give me something of maximum strength - which was an orally administered hydrocodone - and gradually I managed to find bits of my shattered sanity - to assemble a workable psyche - within about 30 mins - of cuddling and soft words from her - as the pain killer took effect - finally - and the sneeze-slow-stab pain finally became weak and then inconsequential -

- This is seriously bad quality of life time - and it does help me digest and expel it by writing about it - at least - some sort of dark therapeutics at play here -
Yeah unfortunately something as simple as a sneeze can cause a pretty severe pain when you've had your sternum split open, ribcage spread apart, stuff done to the bits protected inside the ribcage, then had the ribcage closee back up and the sternum held together with a few wires until it all heals. Being stabbed slowly in the chest with a blunt scimitar, sounds like a pretty good description, although for the record I've never been slowly stabbed with a blunt scimitar. lthough all that other stuff I did experience when I had my double bypass years ago.

Two pieces of relatively good news, as long as you follow the doctors orders that he sends you home with you should heal to the point where the pain you felt is just a minor ache, in about 6-8 weeks, at least that was the time frame for me. The other good piece of news is that the vividness oof how the pain felt should fade from memory in a few months, leaving you just remembering that there were moments of pain and what caused them but somehow it doesn't seem as vivid. For me the worst pain was when they yanked out the drainage tubes. The doctor took hold of the tubes, told me to turn my head and cough and when I did he yanked them out. I remember it was the worst pain I ever felt but I'd be hard pressed now to descirbe it any more then that.

Hopefully they gave you a small pillow to hug against your chest for moments such as sneezing, coughing, laughing, etc. It might seem silly but it helps to soften the blow some. If they didn't give you one to take home then get one and keep it close by until you fully heal for when you feel anything that triggers that pain coming on.

Unca Walt

420club
In and out today.... making plans for a fishing trip. I am out of High Chew......good shit!!! Like a fart in the wind!

If you can get ahold of this do it!
Wozzee sayin'? We are susposed to be farting in the wind? WTF is "High Chew" ? <-- I thought I knew them all.

Like Red Man, Skoal, Big Kick, Beech-Nut, Brown's Mule, Levi Garrett?

Again, it is The Speaking In Tongues...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah unfortunately something as simple as a sneeze can cause a pretty severe pain when you've had your sternum split open, ribcage spread apart, stuff done to the bits protected inside the ribcage, then had the ribcage closee back up and the sternum held together with a few wires until it all heals. Being stabbed slowly in the chest with a blunt scimitar, sounds like a pretty good description, although for the record I've never been slowly stabbed with a blunt scimitar. lthough all that other stuff I did experience when I had my double bypass years ago.

Two pieces of relatively good news, as long as you follow the doctors orders that he sends you home with you should heal to the point where the pain you felt is just a minor ache, in about 6-8 weeks, at least that was the time frame for me. The other good piece of news is that the vividness oof how the pain felt should fade from memory in a few months, leaving you just remembering that there were moments of pain and what caused them but somehow it doesn't seem as vivid. For me the worst pain was when they yanked out the drainage tubes. The doctor took hold of the tubes, told me to turn my head and cough and when I did he yanked them out. I remember it was the worst pain I ever felt but I'd be hard pressed now to descirbe it any more then that.

Hopefully they gave you a small pillow to hug against your chest for moments such as sneezing, coughing, laughing, etc. It might seem silly but it helps to soften the blow some. If they didn't give you one to take home then get one and keep it close by until you fully heal for when you feel anything that triggers that pain coming on.
Ya - there are 11 rings of surgical stainless steel wire - holding my chest together - and they will be there till after the day I die now - and they have only been there for a few days - so haven't 'bedded' in yet - and it's pretty much very raw meat and bone that they are bonded to - and when I did that great big sneeze yesterday - my fault was trying to contain it - because I knew it was gonna hurt - but trying to contain or muffle the sneeze - just made the pressure worse - I guess - and maaaan - that was the sorta pain that can turn grown men - into grovelling babies - as it did to me - plus all the 'painkiller' I had in my body amounted to just a coupla paracetamol tablets - so they have now got me on something much more effective - although I can still feel some pain when I cough - but it's manageable -

I had the drainage tubes yanking delio too a few days ago - and that was pretty darn 'OUCH!' - and yeah - they did give me a tightly rolled up towel to hug - if I feel the need -

Pain or Pleasure - ya gotta take it and process it - assimilate it - and enjoy the joys and laughter - or somehow roll with the woes and painful disaster - all part of life - you might try and avoid - but sooner or later - lady luck ain't-a-kiss'in our butt's no more - and ya just gotta deal with it the best way you can -

Grin and Bear - Grin 😁 and Bear 🐻 -

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts