What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I am still contemplating on getting a Mighty or not. Sounds like a lot of trouble just to get high.....I have been test driving my PAX and it is a pain to use. Went back to my pipe last night....Simple easy and great buzz.

tenor.gif
My pipe still gets used for hash, but vapes like the mighty are pretty simple, until cleaning time and even then that one is fairly easy. The Pax does look a bit fiddlesome.

SubGirl

420club
I am still contemplating on getting a Mighty or not. Sounds like a lot of trouble just to get high.....I have been test driving my PAX and it is a pain to use. Went back to my pipe last night....Simple easy and great buzz.

tenor.gif
I agree that too many gadgets hoses pipes to prep and clean can be a bit of a buzz kill. Much easier to fire up a fatty or pipe. I’m thinking tho it will make my lungs last a bit longer in the long run and am trying to get use to a few changes I need to make in my life so that I can still manage THC via lungs for as long as possible, hopefully till the day I leave this planet.

imiubu

Wish I could help....hate posting on my phone.
I took the pic on my phone and then transferred (or w/e the proper term is)
to my PC where I keep all my files.

Tried instead to upload at imgur as a work around but they don't accept the HEIC files.
That is what gave me the idea that was perhaps my issue to uploading here.

Oh well... probs for another day me thinks, the girls are calling.

Thx for the reply :)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
That is the list of what you will also want with the vape.
The water bong link is a much better piece than the one subbie uses of course get whatever you like!
Vapes have a drying effect and water really makes a difference.
The right water piece matched to the right vape matters.

No they don't sadly.
Most of the harshness you are experiencing is from the restricted draw of the solo.
A high flow pure convection vape is a whole nother thing.
Generally once you make the move up the quality ladder the solo gets shelved ime.
They are really a introduction unit more than a daily driver.
This is prolly the best portable on the market all factors considered at this time.
Now you’ve got me confused. I’m kind of thinking that the one you just posted that is walnut and his handheld would probably be working better for me and my needs. I need quite a bit to get high and my volcano And the portable vapes don’t seem to kick out enough smoke for me… when I look at their site I see all kinds of different mouthpieces and accessories. Then I get confused again. As soon as I saw that second unit you posted I got very interested. What would be the shopping list for me to get a complete unit delivered to my house without needing any other parts. That’s where I see all the mental issues for me is all the accessories and not knowing what they do.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I took the pic on my phone and then transferred (or w/e the proper term is)
to my PC where I keep all my files.

Tried instead to upload at imgur as a work around but they don't accept the HEIC files.
That is what gave me the idea that was perhaps my issue to uploading here.

Oh well... probs for another day me thinks, the girls are calling.

Thx for the reply :)
If it's on your PC (desk top) just click on attach files and insert full image

BubbasPlace

View attachment 18990443

For a 420 kick in the pants, I've had my first mini shooter of the day.. A few knife tips of Hash 0.5 grams a touch of 180 proof reclaimed Everclear.
Take a sip of something to wet the mouth. Shake and toss in the shooter. Rinse like mouthwash. Should bite like a sip of 80 proof if you hit the mark correctly. Hold as long as possible in the mouth before swallowing. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Perfect.

I've set my goal of no inhalation until after the borg implant surgery in 3 weeks.

View attachment 18990444
I had an interesting edible/liquid dose a while back. i had made a batch of butter, which just sitting in the freezer. Some people at work were talking coffee, and the subject of putting a small amount of ghee, or clarified butter in your coffee. Following weekend I was making coffee. The idea hit me to put a glob of canna butter in, and i did. wasnt the best cup Ive ever had, but hit me in about 10 mins or less and hit strong.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Now you’ve got me confused. I’m kind of thinking that the one you just posted that is walnut and his handheld would probably be working better for me and my needs. I need quite a bit to get high and my volcano And the portable vapes don’t seem to kick out enough smoke for me… when I look at their site I see all kinds of different mouthpieces and accessories. Then I get confused again. As soon as I saw that second unit you posted I got very interested. What would be the shopping list for me to get a complete unit delivered to my house without needing any other parts. That’s where I see all the mental issues for me is all the accessories and not knowing what they do.
Order the tinymight 2 and the batteries.
You want a seperate charger as well I use a nitecore charger.
There are also capsules for on the go and a water pipe adapter in whatever size bong you get.
It is slightly more complicated and not quite as robust a build as the mighty but is a far better vape.
I was just trying for simple that still works well with the mighty.
I would choose the tinymight 2 if it was for me.......as a portable.
For home use nothing out performs a plug in unit.
If you want one of those then I would recommend a ball vape and bong combo.
That hits harder than anything else and most closely resembles smoking.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I agree that too many gadgets hoses pipes to prep and clean can be a bit of a buzz kill. Much easier to fire up a fatty or pipe. I’m thinking tho it will make my lungs last a bit longer in the long run and am trying to get use to a few changes I need to make in my life so that I can still manage THC via lungs for as long as possible, hopefully till the day I leave this planet.
Been smoking since 1969....done about as much damage as possible.....roll me up and smoke me when I'm gone.....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
In a lot of instances, some live with grumpy old ladies and not that they dont get it .
More, they get too much of it.
Well - I've been a grumpy 😠 old git today - thats for sure - after having this 2nd enema - and noticing that my arse was bleeding - I've told 'em that I'm not doing any more of their bleed'in painkillers - because it leads to a bleed'in arsehole -

- Said to the main Doctor that in this day and age - when they can put people on the moon - or even Mars - WHY CANT THEY GIVE ME A PAINKILLER THAT DOES NOT LEAD TO CONSTIPATION! ?? - cannabis would be perfect for me right now - and also negate the need for sleeping pills 💊

* do you know what? - I reckon that the pain meds people are hooked up with the enema people - and the suppositories hawkers -

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well - I've been a grumpy 😠 old git today - thats for sure - after having this 2nd enema - and noticing that my arse was bleeding - I've told 'em that I'm not doing any more of their bleed'in painkillers - because it leads to a bleed'in arsehole -

- Said to the main Doctor that in this day and age - when they can put people on the moon - or even Mars - WHY CANT THEY GIVE ME A PAINKILLER THAT DOES NOT LEAD TO CONSTIPATION! ?? - cannabis would be perfect for me right now - and also negate the need for sleeping pills 💊

* do you know what? - I reckon that the pain meds people are hooked up with the enema people - and the suppositories hawkers -
Recovery is a long, hard process, prepare ….and no > you will not be your self for a very long time both mentally and physically I’m sure you already know this

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I had an interesting edible/liquid dose a while back. i had made a batch of butter, which just sitting in the freezer. Some people at work were talking coffee, and the subject of putting a small amount of ghee, or clarified butter in your coffee. Following weekend I was making coffee. The idea hit me to put a glob of canna butter in, and i did. wasnt the best cup Ive ever had, but hit me in about 10 mins or less and hit strong.
My friend gave me some of his infused ghee. It is in my fridge. I do not like bullet proof coffee. My son made me try it. Yuck