What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I guess I’m a little bit thicker than I used to be 20 years ago. I am looking at the mighty plus and the adapter and have to wonder what else I need to get this unit working if I buy it. I know I need the water chamber and now I see Bubba says that I need to buy the charger separately.Dog, would you mind taking a minute and giving me a A-to-Z tutorial on what I need to buy to get the mighty plus working… I would hate to get it home and find out that I don’t have a part that I need to make it all work. I need to find a way around inhaling smoke and my volcanoII Machine doesn’t give me enough to get really high on it… at this point in my life, I’m quite saturated and it takes me a lot to get high

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
@Boo this will do you all the way.
Wish it was all one store but it is what it is.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240420_152543576.jpg

For a 420 kick in the pants, I've had my first mini shooter of the day.. A few knife tips of Hash 0.5 grams a touch of 180 proof reclaimed Everclear.
Take a sip of something to wet the mouth. Shake and toss in the shooter. Rinse like mouthwash. Should bite like a sip of 80 proof if you hit the mark correctly. Hold as long as possible in the mouth before swallowing. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Perfect.

I've set my goal of no inhalation until after the borg implant surgery in 3 weeks.

1713627663780.png

imiubu

View attachment 18990443

For a 420 kick in the pants, I've had my first mini shooter of the day.. A few knife tips of Hash 0.5 grams a touch of 180 proof reclaimed Everclear.
Take a sip of something to wet the mouth. Shake and toss in the shooter. Rinse like mouthwash. Should bite like a sip of 80 proof if you hit the mark correctly. Hold as long as possible in the mouth before swallowing. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Perfect.

I've set my goal of no inhalation until after the borg implant surgery in 3 weeks.

View attachment 18990444
Looks like one heck of a lift of to the day!

Dang... how do I attach files?
I've never had issues here b4 :(

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m assuming that what you posted is a page from their catalog because I don’t have any need for the caps or the bubbler. Once I have the mighty, plus I would need to buy the tank for the bubbler and hose is going in and out of it plus the charger. Are there any more pieces that would be required? I hate to order this stuff and find out I forgot one piece of equation.

SubGirl

420club
How do you like that rig subbie? I am assuming that it gives you a lot more smoke and a lot less throat irritation than just a volcano by itself. Is that correct now that I’ve been diagnosed with a lung disease burning a joint is not something I should be doing.let me know how you like the rig and how it works
The water feature does make the vape more smooth for my lungs. The volcano bag so far is the easiest on my lungs. I don’t cough as much as when I use the solo alone although I do way better on the solo turned down a bit Without so much cloud. GW ordered me a glass adapter to hook my bag up to the water feature sub pipe maybe even better than the bag alone but I’m gonna be tethered to the soloII and sub pipe again for the second time again today. I’ll do some more experimenting with it today I too am looking for ways that will be kinder to my lungs for my future. The solo II pipe is awesome and I got high as a mofo trying it out yesterday with the water pipe 🤪

SubGirl

420club
Dog do those dosing capsules fit the solo II? Would be nice to have those on a trip

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I’m assuming that what you posted is a page from their catalog because I don’t have any need for the caps or the bubbler. Once I have the mighty, plus I would need to buy the tank for the bubbler and hose is going in and out of it plus the charger. Are there any more pieces that would be required? I hate to order this stuff and find out I forgot one piece of equation.
That is the list of what you will also want with the vape.
The water bong link is a much better piece than the one subbie uses of course get whatever you like!
Vapes have a drying effect and water really makes a difference.
The right water piece matched to the right vape matters.
Dog do those dosing capsules fit the solo II? Would be nice to have those on a trip
No they don't sadly.
Most of the harshness you are experiencing is from the restricted draw of the solo.
A high flow pure convection vape is a whole nother thing.
Generally once you make the move up the quality ladder the solo gets shelved ime.
They are really a introduction unit more than a daily driver.
This is prolly the best portable on the market all factors considered at this time.