What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
@Boo -- You got pulsey. Just like me. It is not sumpin' you did or neglected. Pulsey (which is edible, BTW) grows where grass has been destroyed by nematodes. The fargin nematodes don't touch "Florida snow".

And I think yer lawn looks great. Frankly, I prefer pulsey to grass.
Without my glasses I thought Unc meant something else😊 " Frankly, I prefer pulsey to grass."

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I feel ya.........older and slower with a few less braincells every day.
😆
Fortunately the older and feebler I get the less seems expected of me kind of balanced itself out so far.
Well unfortunately since my wife passed a few years ago because of the pandemic and we never had kids, I'm not getting much breaks in the expectations department. The weird thing about this slowing down stuff is mentally I still feel younger then my years. Somewhere in my 30's I stoped feeling like I was aging mentally and I still want to and feel like I should be able to do all that I could back then. For the most part I can too, it just takes me two or three times as long for a lot of things

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well unfortunately since my wife passed a few years ago because of the pandemic and we never had kids, I'm not getting much breaks in the expectations department. The weird thing about this slowing down stuff is mentally I still feel younger then my years. Somewhere in my 30's I stoped feeling like I was aging mentally and I still want to and feel like I should be able to do all that I could back then. For the most part I can too, it just takes me two or three times as long for a lot of things
As I have gotten older my brain continues to write checks my ass can't cash!

BubbasPlace

Gypsy, One day we need to compare scars. Us older criminals usually end up with quite a collection… I wear mine as a badge of honor…😉 I am hoping my collection will not get any greater in years to come…
Like on the JAWS movie!!! Im having an old school morning. LB x TK seed momma is dry and I broke out the Rolling Stones Goats Head Soup Gatefold album and de seeded a bud! How long has it been...! While in the vinyl pile, pulled out Coltranes Blue Train and sparked a bowl.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh - don't worry about it HempKat - seems like life is all about slowing down - and then you fall over - whether it be physically - mentally - or both in perfect unison - sooner or later - you get to 'bite the dust'

- I'm becoming aware of this stage of life - much much more - sitting here in this hospital - with a sore arse - after being arse raped for the 2nd time in 2 days - by some enema syringe - with a very professional medical practitioner - on the end of it -

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
As I have gotten older my brain continues to write checks my ass can't cash!
just wait until parts of your body begin to fail...it ain't a pretty sight from either side of the mirror...seems every time I see a doctor another damn issue pops up...my body must be pretty strong to let me live thru the shit storm that has become my life...a complete 360 from 20 years ago...

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
20th April - 2024 - Happy ICMAG 4/20 - to anyone out there !! - sad that I can't join in much if any celebrations - since I'm still holed up in St Thomas's Hospital - in London England - after having MAJOR heart ❤️ surgery on Monday evening - but although I have no 'erb or hash - I will toke an imaginary fat one - with you all - GROW ON COMPADRES!!!!
So you're now a member of the zipper club eh? I'm just now hearing about this for the first time and as a zipper club member myself I know all too well how much it sucks right now. There's good news though, once you get released you should recover pretty quickly and the pain and discomfort will quickly bcome a fadd memory. The most lingering part of it all is the pain you feel in your chest (assuming they did the whole spreading of the rib cage thing) when you cough or sneeze or laugh too hard. For me that took a month or two to go away and during that month or two it gradually lessened. If they do there like they do here in the states they should give you a small pillow to hug to your chest when you cough, sneeze, etc. It might seem a bit silly but it does help. Another good thing is depending on what you had done not long after you heal you'll notice that you are able to do things that once wore you out quickly, for longer periods before you get worn out, you'll basically feel like you have more bounce in your step, more energy and more strength. All of which is because the heart issues you had likely came on gradually and slowly took those things away from you but they should come back fairly quickly. If you don't mind me asking, what was it that you had done, bypass? valve replacement? If you would rather keep that private that's cool too.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240419_192345850.jpg

4 is my usual start for the day at 04:00

PXL_20240419_201808235.jpg

2 more at 07:00 with a spot of breakfast to celebrate 420. My eyeballs are already vibrating. A sure sign the ride will be intense. WOOHOO ....................... Dock party later today and I've 2 more dishes of these to capsule up this morning and that means licking the dishes clean so another 2 or 3 capsules worth... Should be an interesting day.

PXL_20240419_224459825.jpg

Leaves a dish of them on the coffee table. Help yourselves. They are about 65mg each.

Latest posts

Latest posts