What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Hey folks -- for those of you that might ever want another choklit bar:

The price** of cocoa (eg: chocolate ore) has tripled in the last 60 days. That means the "pipeline" for Hersheys Bars, etc. will reflect that cost as well as that availability.

Himself is going down to the Dollar Store to buy them out today.

**Specifically: 326.5% see below for more granular chart.
Moar: 2023's El nino is seen as one cause of cocoa crop failure at this time.

$9.34 a pound…we use this for all our chocolate addictions

it is smooth to snort too……..🤡

IMG_8721.png

SubGirl

420club

The price** of cocoa (eg: chocolate ore) has tripled in the last 60 days. That means the "pipeline" for Hersheys Bars, etc. will reflect that cost as well as that availability.

If I stocked up on Hershey bars, they wouldn’t last a week in my house 😁

SubGirl

420club

I wonder does it have anything to do with child labor and slavery on cocoa farms. I’ve been hearing about that

SubGirl

420club
Good morning everyone and Happy 4/20. I hope everyone is feeling good this morning with minimal aches and pains. I will have an easy day today and have the afternoon to myself so y’all are apt to see me later solo-ing with my friends. Starting the day out with some stardawg I got the cut from GMO last year and is pretty good weed. And another cup of coffee since it’s misting rain now and I’m delaying the dog walk for a bit. 🥰✌️

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Blondy just told me that Coffee has gone up too. So I can no longer waist it and must drink the whole pot........ Well zipitydodaaaaaaa....

Try to keep up. I'm off in my spaceship.

View attachment 18990299

is that a sprayer of some sorts?..

please give my regards to Blondy and thanks for the news on coffee

i am sure the coffee girls will want a raise now

i can remember coffee at the cafe for .10 cents a cup

IMG_8705.jpeg

oldfogey8

Saw this from an old mate of mine called Johnny Lydon (Rotten) - in my YouTube feed - he does make alot of sense -

The same government-led insurgency(if that isn’t an oxymoron, I don’t know what is) is happening worldwide. Britain has a wide water barrier which makes the human trafficking of millions of illegals a bit more difficult logistically than here in the US where DHS can simply bus them up thru Mexico and welcome them in with money, housing, food and relocation transportation all at the tax payers expense. I am all for legal immigration but changing laws and definitions of words and phrases to make every immigrant ‘legal’ is treason.

SubGirl

420club
Used to have at least a hundred nesters then add in juvenile afterwards.
Shit on the lawn can't go out barefooted shit on the road gets on your vehicle wont move out of the way
We have to walk around the turds on the street sometimes but I can see where hundreds would be a problem. We may get 30 or so and the babies of course. I love the little ones and watching mom and dad look after them.

Latest posts

Latest posts