What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
20th April - 2024 - Happy ICMAG 4/20 - to anyone out there !! - sad that I can't join in much if any celebrations - since I'm still holed up in St Thomas's Hospital - in London England - after having MAJOR heart ❤️ surgery on Monday evening - but although I have no 'erb or hash - I will toke an imaginary fat one - with you all - GROW ON COMPADRES!!!!

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Morning! Hope you're all feeling groovy this fine day.

I'm up and another day older, but nowhere near catching some of you up. :whee:

Sun is out and we had a frost overnight, but at least the Welsh rainy season is on hold for a few days here in the land of sheep and tourists.
Waiting for the double shot of coffee to kick in, then I'll take the mutt down the lane to see his friends and have a good bark at stuff.

Unca Walt

420club
While this might look like a nice yard, if you walk down over across my lawn and look at your feet, you’ll see sand between all the little springs of grass. The weeds have taken over just about everything and insects, forget about it… I’m not quite as vain about my front lawn as I used to be. It would rival a golf course in most areas but now it’s what I got to live with… priorities change
View attachment 18990112
@Boo -- You got pulsey. Just like me. It is not sumpin' you did or neglected. Pulsey (which is edible, BTW) grows where grass has been destroyed by nematodes. The fargin nematodes don't touch "Florida snow".

And I think yer lawn looks great. Frankly, I prefer pulsey to grass.

Last edited:

Magu🌈

Good morning everyone. 😁 The weather is finally getting warm enough to put plants outside but we are having hail storms that are beating the shit out of everything. 🤬. Hey Gypsy! How are you feeling today? Got any lead in your pencil ? 🤣. Now would be a good time to work on your book. Hospitals are so damn boring. Peace brothers. 🌈

BumSplodgeBrownPants

While this might look like a nice yard, if you walk down over across my lawn and look at your feet, you’ll see sand between all the little springs of grass. The weeds have taken over just about everything and insects, forget about it… I’m not quite as vain about my front lawn as I used to be. It would rival a golf course in most areas but now it’s what I got to live with… priorities change
View attachment 18990112
I have lawn envy Boo.

Mine's just mud and dog toys and a lot smaller than yours... :good:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good morning everyone. 😁 The weather is finally getting warm enough to put plants outside but we are having hail storms that are beating the shit out of everything. 🤬. Hey Gypsy! How are you feeling today? Got any lead in your pencil ? 🤣. Now would be a good time to work on your book. Hospitals are so damn boring. Peace brothers. 🌈
What with my sister Wendy - on the phone asking every question imaginable - about my surgery - about my stay - about the doctors and surgeons - then while on the phone the nursing staff thought that there was a good chance of me finally producing a substantial amount of fecal matter - I was juggling phone and comode for a while there - but alas - ended up being a false alarm - yet again - so they are plotting for some sorta secret grand assault later - up my back door - to see if they can liberate the rest of what's been up there - for almost a week now -

- I came off any painkillers today - so that should help -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
good morning , good to see all you Cool Cats in the land of the living

coffee is brewing and I will fill up everyone’s cyber cup here shortly..

sun is not up yet and will be hidden by all the clouds and a 60% chance of snow

snow today and then up to 81 by Monday…..

sometimes I remember the Ludlow Massacre on 4-20…..my dad and grampa were miners

Ludlow Massacre, attack on striking coal miners and their families by the Colorado National Guard and Colorado Fuel and Iron Company guards at Ludlow, Colorado, on April 20, 1914, resulting in the deaths of 25 people, including 11 children.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
20th April - 2024 - Happy ICMAG 4/20 - to anyone out there !! - sad that I can't join in much if any celebrations - since I'm still holed up in St Thomas's Hospital - in London England - after having MAJOR heart ❤️ surgery on Monday evening - but although I have no 'erb or hash - I will toke an imaginary fat one - with you all - GROW ON COMPADRES!!!!
Whoop, whoop, awhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations ICMAG and it's creators!!! Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Get well soon brother!

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What with my sister Wendy - on the phone asking every question imaginable - about my surgery - about my stay - about the doctors and surgeons - then while on the phone the nursing staff thought that there was a good chance of me finally producing a substantial amount of fecal matter - I was juggling phone and comode for a while there - but alas - ended up being a false alarm - yet again - so they are plotting for some sorta secret grand assault later - up my back door - to see if they can liberate the rest of what's been up there - for almost a week now -

- I came off any painkillers today - so that should help -
Good luck with that brother! Imagine how much better you will feel afterwards!

Magu🌈

good morning , good to see all you Cool Cats in the land of the living

coffee is brewing and I will fill up everyone’s cyber cup here shortly..

sun is not up yet and will be hidden by all the clouds and a 60% chance of snow

snow today and then up to 81 by Monday…..

sometimes I remember the Ludlow Massacre on 4-20…..my dad and grampa were miners

Ludlow Massacre, attack on striking coal miners and their families by the Colorado National Guard and Colorado Fuel and Iron Company guards at Ludlow, Colorado, on April 20, 1914, resulting in the deaths of 25 people, including 11 children.

The battle of Matewan, WV. May 19, 1920. 😢

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sister women!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly clear day here starting at 46F and predicted to reach 70F.

Happy 420 fellow tokers!

Surprise.jpg

Unca Walt

420club
Hey folks -- for those of you that might ever want another choklit bar:

The price** of cocoa (eg: chocolate ore) has tripled in the last 60 days. That means the "pipeline" for Hersheys Bars, etc. will reflect that cost as well as that availability.

Himself is going down to the Dollar Store to buy them out today.

**Specifically: 326.5% see below for more granular chart.
Moar: 2023's El nino is seen as one cause of cocoa crop failure at this time.

Latest posts

Latest posts