What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I think Big and Charles need to take a cold shower.

iu
what a movie "Redrum, Redrum" and " Wendy ☝️ Im home"

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I leave the dandelions in my yard much to the chagrin of my neighbors(@Putembk woukd hate me😂)at least until some other plants flower. Gotta feed the bees.
My neighbors would be similarly chagrined. I leave the clover for the bees and plant flowers for them, even provide homes for them, but the lawn is for the grass.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is impossible to get all the roots of a dandelion.....You (at least me) have to use a herbicide. Wen you pull a weed you make two weeds. Just like topping a marijuana plant. My lawn is a mess this year....lots of winter kill.
I have good luck digging them out by the roots, but as you note when you try to pull them, the roots usually break off and produce a new plant.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks gray…it’s just a down day for me… I took the boys for a ride earlier to the post office and that just exhausted me for some reason… I keep on thinking of that old phrase written hard and put up wet…
I thought of you when I saw the picture with both the brown and tan and the black, with the brown and tan sporting a grey muzzle, showing the black one the ropes.

Unca Walt

420club
Thanks gray…it’s just a down day for me… I took the boys for a ride earlier to the post office and that just exhausted me for some reason… I keep on thinking of that old phrase written hard and put up wet…
@Boo -- Brother... lissen to what your bod is telling you. Take a lay-down. Don't go fixing crap. Just chill and read or watch a movie.

Please.

CharlesU Farley

I think Big and Charles need to take a cold shower.

Question Chares......are you calling the members of this thread ignorant? Asking for a concerned friend.
No.

Only those who judge people using broad strokes, based on an either or viewpoint, and reduce everything to either right or wrong, black or white. The world is _infinite_ fucking shades of gray and everybody seems to have forgotten that these days, even in this thread.

So yes, there are a couple of participants in this thread that are like that. I've got no problem with that whatsoever. I have always learned more from people who disagree with me than those who agree.

But when they post utter and complete bullshit, from someone who believes that Sandy Hook was a media creation and did not happen, in _this_ fucking thread, I'm going to respond as Chuck. Not Charlie, and most certainly to the fuck not Charles.

When you've gone home with _brains_ on your shoe, from a fucking kid who took a shot to the head, and not realize it, it gives you a different perspective, than a stupid fuck media blow hard.

In his best Bill Hicks voice, "...now here's Wally with the weather! ;)

Last edited:

SubGirl

420club
More adventure on the horizon. I made 18 bean soup for the first time and we liked it, so I ordered some more 18 bean mix off Amazon.

Alas, they arrived today and they sent 5 Bean French soup mix. Not worth the hassle to return it, so I will be experimenting yet again.
I do my groceries on Amazon fresh about every 6 weeks or so. They sometimes send a suitable substitute like sending a pound of feta cheese instead of white cheddar. Not what I would have chose but like you said not worth returning it. It does not happen often and I love shopping at night and having delivery 7:00 am. I put my groceries away while making coffee.

SubGirl

420club
It is impossible to get all the roots of a dandelion.....You (at least me) have to use a herbicide. When you pull a weed you make two weeds. Just like topping a marijuana plant. My lawn is a mess this year....lots of winter kill.
Our yard too is in an ugly stage after doing weed and feed. Weeds died but now waiting for the feed to kick in so we don’t have patches.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I was gonna reseed my yard this year but at a price tag for seed alone it would cost me 3K...never mind all the tractor work needed to turn a yard over and then grade it flat...I'll just be content on mowing my weeds and sand, we don't have real dirt in Florida...

Latest posts

Latest posts