What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Bison reservoir where Victor gets their water

great place to fish too , something Swede is good at

IMG_8346.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

i will take a pass on the bourbon Bro as I have an aversion specifically to whiskey and alcohol in general

i am allergic to them……every time I get around alcohol I break out in handcuffs

actually migraines

i might sneek a small margarita in there though 🙏🍺🙏

and I am done proving anything to anyone , if they happen to learn something from me then they are lucky , I am through explaining my life’s beliefs on anyone , I feel like an unpaid teacher whom no one could give a rats arse what I do and dont believe….

no hate here Amigo , good good vibrations talkin’ bout excitations is what makes the world go round

but yeah , I got a bag of psychedelic goodies and in the freezer that will expand a humans mind to many other dimensions and beyond , like some STP and dmt and blotter lsd-25….all that schitt is rocket fuel for the mind and spirit

View attachment 18990056
I'm right there with you on bourbon, or any alcohol for that matter. I got a killer family history of alcoholism causing death... for my grandfather, father, and one of my brothers. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where I was heading. ⚰️

Too much was never enough. 🤮

Pretty sure I've said this in here before but I'll say it again... I only do alcohol on the major holidays, and no Thursday is not a holiday. ;)

Rocket fuel for the mind and spirit, I love it!

First post I remember from you showed your work boots and knee pads you said something to the effect of, there's my white privilege.

I so totally and completely understand that sentiment. I'm so very far from being a racist but I have a problem with 10 to 15% of _any_ political organization/party/race/sexuality having almost complete and total dominance of both _political_ parties.

One of my mentors was a Union pipefitter in the early '70s and '80s and would absolutely turn over in his fucking grave if he knew what had happened to the union movement here in America in the 21st century.

He'd want to take a flame thrower to the whole fucking lot of them, I'd be right there with him, and I bet you you'd probably be helping out too. (y)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dandelion are the bane of our lawns here, and so I very carefully dug all the dandelions out by the roots in our bark dusted back yard to keep them from seeding. I then planted Oregon Wild Flower seed mix for our bees.

Guess what Oregon Wildflower was heavily represented in the mix and guess which ones survived the winter and are/were growing heartily?

I just dug out all the dandelions again and got about a 5gallon bucket full......................................

oldfogey8

it is back

but I swear it was gone there for a minute or two

or this batch of Triangle Kush got zapped by the thc ferry

Happy Birthday Miss Mansfield

View attachment 18990030
I had to refresh. It was gone on my screen for a bit too. I thought it was just me…

I screwed up the Heri-Berry seeds you sent me with my cockamamie auto watering system. Delayed ripening but the smell delicious (like fruity) and are heavily laden with trichs. It will be serious medicine for sure. I plan on taking the seeded buds tonight so I will get a feel for the buzz soon. Waiting for a Solo 2 vape to come from Canadia to sample it.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More adventure on the horizon. I made 18 bean soup for the first time and we liked it, so I ordered some more 18 bean mix off Amazon.

Alas, they arrived today and they sent 5 Bean French soup mix. Not worth the hassle to return it, so I will be experimenting yet again.

oldfogey8

Dandelion are the bane of our lawns here, and so I very carefully dug all the dandelions out by the roots in our bark dusted back yard to keep them from seeding. I then planted Oregon Wild Flower seed mix for our bees.

Guess what Oregon Wildflower was heavily represented in the mix and guess which ones survived the winter and are/were growing heartily?

I just dug out all the dandelions again and got about a 5gallon bucket full......................................
I leave the dandelions in my yard much to the chagrin of my neighbors(@Putembk woukd hate me😂)at least until some other plants flower. Gotta feed the bees.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I leave the dandelions in my yard much to the chagrin of my neighbors(@Putembk woukd hate me😂)at least until some other plants flower. Gotta feed the bees.
It is impossible to get all the roots of a dandelion.....You (at least me) have to use a herbicide. Wen you pull a weed you make two weeds. Just like topping a marijuana plant. My lawn is a mess this year....lots of winter kill.

oldfogey8

@Boo , here is a chuckle and warm fuzzy just for you!

View attachment 18990076
There were 2 GSD pups at the shelter we got my boy Ziggy from yesterday. We looked at them and had to look away or they would have come home with us. We figured they would be adopted in no time and Ziggy was a ‘return’ due to a domestic violence situation. I felt awful today as I wanted to take him for a ride to the hardware store to get him some new toys and he was terrified to get in my truck but overjoyed when we returned home.