What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
it is back

but I swear it was gone there for a minute or two

or this batch of Triangle Kush got zapped by the thc ferry

Happy Birthday Miss Mansfield

IMG_8718.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

thank gawd for variety eh…

yes people should have the freedom to do and act as they please as long their actions do not infringe on the rights of others

one has the freedom to wave their arms and fists all around but that freedom ends where my nose begins…fafo

same with speech , people have the freedom to say whatever they want but cannot yell fire in a theater if their ain’t no fire

and as far as judgement , yes indeed who are we to judge them?

but if someone tries to tell me that a lemon tree is an apple tree I will disagree

the same way if someone was to tell me they are a good person but in the meantime they are smashing grammas in the mouth and taking their purse , that kind of person is a maggot scum bag , I am not judging them , I am describing their acts and deeds

anyway , I am sure you figured that all out and there ain’t no need to write a Thesis on the Topic , it has all been said already
This is such a broad generalization, even saying this almost makes me fucking cringe.

But I'm pretty sure _most_ people in this thread would consider you a "conservative". And because they're ignorant, and the fact that most participants here don't know me as well as you, _most_ people would consider me a liberal.

I know they're totally wrong about _me_, and based on what you just now posted, I'm absolutely positive they'd be wrong about _you_.

Preconceived notions, prejudices, and judging people by how they look, and not act, is the sign of ignorance, not politics.

Participants in this group could say a lot of shit about both of us, but ignorance wouldn't be among the terms that would be _anywhere_ close to being correct.

Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is terminal.

And a thesis, or another post by either me or you, isn't going to change _anybody's_ opinion about anything.

I know the SouthEastern culture is ridiculed a lot in other parts of the country, but at least we've got the common sense not to talk politics or religion in a public area, with people who are _not_ our family or friends.

Around here, that's how people get killed. I'm sure everybody has heard of the Hatfields and McCoys. o_O

But this is the Internet! There's a bunch of tough guy, keyboard warriors who have never been punched in the face or have never punched anybody in the face.

I'm absolutely positive both of us have.;)

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Good morning folks. Trying out my new submarine pipe this morning with some nice cap junky herb. Flying solo today as Mr Sub is volunteering at the elementary school this mornin. This works well with my solo II. Hope everyone is having a groovy day. Nice to see you getting better @Gypsy Nirvana 💕
View attachment 18989885
That's awesome let me know when you're ready for a better vape experience.
😍
no shit I guess they must have a "wire" that is the explosive.
I use H48 compound I mix up from the base chemi als.
Make the binder out of duco cement(Nitrocellulose)and acetone to keep it intact in the cap.
Works 100% if I do everything right.
Easier to make than black powder which is pretty easy to make as well.
😆
Mix components go BOOM!
I like that quite a lot.
😝

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
This is such a broad generalization, even saying this almost makes me fucking cringe.

But I'm pretty sure _most_ people in this thread would consider you a "conservative". And because they're ignorant, and the fact that most participants here don't know me as well as you, _most_ people would consider me a liberal.

I know they're totally wrong about _me_, and based on what you just now posted, I'm absolutely positive they'd be wrong about _you_.

Preconceived notions, prejudices, and judging people by how they look, and not act, is the sign of ignorance, not politics.

Participants in this group could say a lot of shit about both of us, but ignorance wouldn't be among the terms that would be _anywhere_ close to being correct.

Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is terminal.

And a thesis, or another post by either me or you, isn't going to change _anybody's_ opinion about anything.

I know the SouthEastern culture is ridiculed a lot in other parts of the country, but at least we've got the common sense not to talk politics or religion in a public area, with people who are _not_ our family or friends.

Around here, that's how people get killed. I'm sure everybody has heard of the Hatfields and McCoys. o_O

But this is the Internet! There's a bunch of tough guy, keyboard warriors who have never been punched in the face or have never punched anybody in the face.

I'm absolutely positive both of us have.;)

I would love to sit down and smoke a big hooter with ya Amigo…

IMG_2805.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts