What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

Even though I do not have any dangly parts,
I can still attest to the shoving it in was much worse
than the it pulling out :D

Man, we are getting old when talking of enema's and catheterizations is
just a normal convo.
As usual, it's all _my_ fault.;)

And you saw that video _here_ in the Music sub as well, where we both posted on it. That's why I knew you didn't have the dangly parts, because you and I commented on it. Memory slipping a little bit?:ROFLMAO:

Trust me, the last thing I want to be commenting on is genitalia and defecation. ;)

I just wanted to make sure Gypsy was properly prepped before his surgery, and he most _assuredly_ was, so he would know what to expect.

The last thing you think about when you're facing major surgery is the issues of pissing and shitting _after_ surgery.o_O

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
We're definitely different, and that's OK.

People should have the freedom to do and act as they please and who am to judge them?

thank gawd for variety eh…

yes people should have the freedom to do and act as they please as long their actions do not infringe on the rights of others

one has the freedom to wave their arms and fists all around but that freedom ends where my nose begins…fafo

same with speech , people have the freedom to say whatever they want but cannot yell fire in a theater if their ain’t no fire

and as far as judgement , yes indeed who are we to judge them?

but if someone tries to tell me that a lemon tree is an apple tree I will disagree

the same way if someone was to tell me they are a good person but in the meantime they are smashing grammas in the mouth and taking their purse , that kind of person is a maggot scum bag , I am not judging them , I am describing their acts and deeds

anyway , I am sure you figured that all out and there ain’t no need to write a Thesis on the Topic , it has all been said already

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
man I love it out here , where else can one get fresh duck eggs for $4 dollars a dozen , delivered!?…

I had two for bkfst and a burger with 4 slices of bacon

after eating those duck eggs , I will not give a quack the rest of the day

IMG_8717.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 18989982
3D printed Percussion caps...........the future is now.
This guy is sitting on a fortune he just needs to streamline the production and get the licensing to produce them charged.
Every once in a while a product comes along that will change the game and I think this is one of those.
Standard brass caps are very scarce these day and actually cause cap jams as the original caps were foil.
no shit I guess they must have a "wire" that is the explosive.