What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
No he won't :), but by that time at least he'll be able to have a hard on and do something with it. (y)o_O
Even that's wishful thinking at the moment - me todger is like a VERY STONED mouse - hiding out in a bunker - till this surgical/.medical war is over - not even getting a half-chubby lately - although I expect that the Mrs will want to evict him from his bunker - soon enough - on my return home 🏡

CharlesU Farley

he may be doing it as we speak😊
No he is not. :)

As a guy, when you've had a tube rammed up your dick and then yanked back out, ya gotta let it _recuperate_ a little bit before you put it into heavy, _hard_ use.

I bet you all you guys who've never had surgery are really looking forward to going in the hospital having major surgery now, aren't you? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

Even that's wishful thinking at the moment - me todger is like a VERY STONED mouse - hiding out in a bunker - till this surgical/.medical war is over - not even getting a half-chubby lately - although I expect that the Mrs will want to evict him from his bunker - soon enough - on my return home 🏡
I damn near spewed out my iced tea on that one! You're giving jokerman a run for his comedy title in here!

More inside medical info for you, specifically relating to dick size. Working in a hospital, especially critical care, me and Harley have seen more dicks than you can ever imagine.

Some guys are "show ers" , some guys are "growers" . I've seen little old guys with the largest, longest dicks you can ever imagine. I've seen huge, hairy muscular guys, with dicks you could barely see.

Major surgery puts 'em all down!!!

I used to tell the country boys, "this surgery is going to put your dick in the dirt but you'll back in the saddle before you know it!" (y)

CharlesU Farley

I feel sorry for the mentally ill but the people doing such surgeries should be prosecuted.
The current admin is a huge supporter of the trans movement and regularly hosts them at tne whitehouse.
🙃
We're definitely different, and that's OK.

Personally, I don't care who's got a dick or a pussy, or what they do with it (as long as it isn't waived anywhere near me of course ;) , I've got a hard on for Harley) or what they call themselves, or how they dress.

Or what the government does.

People should have the freedom to do and act as they please and who am to judge them? I got no right to tell them what to do, or how to dress, anymore then they've got the right to tell _me_ that.

I think you know me well enough by now how somebody telling _me_ what to think, say, or do would go over, _especially_ in real life.

We got bigger problems here in America than who fucks each other, with what parts, and what they call themselves.

Latest posts

Latest posts