What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

So now its been 5 days since my bowels moved - I'm sitting on a suppositorie - wishing and hoping that it works - all this fentanyl and morphine has blocked me up - BAD 👎
Now you see why I sent you that private, direct message! :poop:

Just think if you had loaded up on (I'm going to talk like I used to with the good 'o mountain boys up here) "a whole mess of fried chicken, mashed taters, pole beans, and a whole bunch of cobbler." how you would be feeling now? 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
this mornings breaking news , you heard it here first

IMG_8716.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

Ours has a dog door so when she puts the moves on us, it's more like she wants food or a walk, but she doesn't whine.

She roots with her head or hands me her paw to get my attention, then makes good eye contact and gives us "the look."

View attachment 18989846
Great pic GW!

You know, when you were posting that massive wall of T&A yesterday, the first thing I thought was "no no, please stop, we don't want Gypsy to get a hard on!!!!".

He probably doesn't remember it, but the Foley catheter (tube that goes in his dick, into the bladder, to drain his piss) only got pulled out a couple of days ago. But everything "down south" isn't going to be working perfectly normal at this stage and I was pretty sure those pics were just going to give him a "rager". :cool:

Harley just said, y'all are so bad, leave the poor guy alone. :)

Glad my last name's not Foley... imagine having a tube that get stuck in people's dick/pussy named after you. That would be almost as bad as "Lord and Lady Douchebag." o_O

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 18989828 View attachment 18989829

A gorgeous clear day starting at 46F and predicted to reach 71F.

Gym this morning and then an empty calendar for joy, amazement, as well as moral turpitude and depravity, or just plain old unmitigated debauchery..................
I simply love unmitigated debauchery☝️
If you are going to debauch,thats the right way or else stay home FFS!

CharlesU Farley

Yeah but there is still alot of painful prodding and pulling of wires out of the body to go - they just took a huge long.wire out of my neck - and there are 4 more still in my heart ❤️ - one in every chamber - and there's me thinking that when they pulled out the drainage hosepipes - it was gonna be all over - but naaaa - then the constant E.C.G's - checking my heart ❤️ rhythm - and the old right arm getting strangled by the bleed'in inflatable blood pressure cuff seems like every half an hour - but hey 👋 - who am I to complain? - seems like the docs and med workers here have fixed me - just have to be a good boy in recovery and not overdo it -
I'll make this one short, believe it or not, nah this is going to be a long one.

The term for pulling out your breathing tube is called extubate. In the old days, you would have been on a ventilator for about a _week_ before they would start to wean you off, so people became psychologically dependent on the "breathing machine".

When it came time to extubate, there was one old battle axe RT, an old school/old world German woman by the name of Frauline Blau. When she would pull out the tube, she would stare directly into the patient's eyes and yell, "take a big deep breath and breathe or you're going to _die_!!!

Talk about positive reinforcement. ;)

And speaking of inflatable BP cuffs, couple of years ago I got bit by a rattlesnake and had to be transported to the ER. They slapped one of those fuckers on my arm and every 5 minutes it would inflate. Keep in mind, I got bit on my hand and It was swelling up like a balloon. Throbbing pulsating pain, that got exceedingly worse _every_ time that fucking thing inflated.

I hadn't worked in this hospital in 30 plus years and didn't know anybody, but at one point I had to tell them, y'all got to take this goddamn thing off because my arm feels like it's going to explode.

I used a bunch of technical terms instead of cussing like I usually do, so they'd know I was one of _them_. Most non-medical people don't use the term "exacerbate" . o_O

The cuff was removed and they came in to do it manually.(y)

The moral of this long-ass story? Roll with it as much as you can, but you're getting to the point now to where if something's uncomfortable and you _really_ don't want to do it and it's _really_ bothering you, let them know and they'll fix it or make it better!!!

CharlesU Farley

Thanks for the welcome.

I was born in '73 and the farts just come naturally.
Oh shit, I graduated high school in 73! I'm one of the youngsters compared to a lot of these old fucks in this thread. 69 is mighty fine!!!

Like Gypsy said, if you're starting to shit your pants, or at least have frequent skid marks, this is the place for you!