What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

I've found that because my oesophagus and trachea were so scratched during the operation - that if/when I eat solid food - even porridge - it tends to stick to the wound inside - so causes me to cough - which is very painful - 😒 - and could split open my STERNOTOMY - so I've just been eating soup and crackers 🎊 dunked in the soup - and yogurt - and bananas 🍌 mostly today -

- I'm VERY constipated - having not taken a dump since Sunday morning - and they have been giving me laxatives for 2 days now - only result so far - are a coupla very feeble farts - but they could be the precursor - for ridding myself of about - 3 kilos of very smelly rocks 🪨 -
Should've been taking lax the first day ya went in.
Them opiates bind me up.

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yours don't whine when they want let out?
Ours has a dog door so when she puts the moves on us, it's more like she wants food or a walk, but she doesn't whine.

She roots with her head or hands me her paw to get my attention, then makes good eye contact and gives us "the look."

Layla 1.jpg

OleReynard

Good morning folks. Trying out my new submarine pipe this morning with some nice cap junky herb. Flying solo today as Mr Sub is volunteering at the elementary school this mornin. This works well with my solo II. Hope everyone is having a groovy day. Nice to see you getting better @Gypsy Nirvana 💕
View attachment 18989885
Ain't ya gonna need a good set of lungs for all that?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Told ya, ya had this
Yeah but there is still alot of painful prodding and pulling of wires out of the body to go - they just took a huge long.wire out of my neck - and there are 4 more still in my heart ❤️ - one in every chamber - and there's me thinking that when they pulled out the drainage hosepipes - it was gonna be all over - but naaaa - then the constant E.C.G's - checking my heart ❤️ rhythm - and the old right arm getting strangled by the bleed'in inflatable blood pressure cuff seems like every half an hour - but hey 👋 - who am I to complain? - seems like the docs and med workers here have fixed me - just have to be a good boy in recovery and not overdo it -

OleReynard

Yeah but there is still alot of painful prodding and pulling of wires out of the body to go - they just took a huge long.wire out of my neck - and there are 4 more still in my heart ❤️ - one in every chamber - and there's me thinking that when they pulled out the drainage hosepipes - it was gonna be all over - but naaaa - then the constant E.C.G's - checking my heart ❤️ rhythm - and the old right arm getting strangled by the bleed'in inflatable blood pressure cuff seems like every half an hour - but hey 👋 - who am I to complain? - seems like the docs and med workers here have fixed me - just have to be a good boy in recovery and not overdo it -
Didn't say it was gonna be a cake walk went thru this with both my folks.
Your pillow is your best friend for a while

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good to hear you're doing alright @Gypsy Nirvana !

By the way, how old do you have to be to pop in here? I feel old, but some of you guys probably have 30 years more on me. :biglaugh:
I'd say that you'd have to be out of diapers/nappies - at least - but then you might be so old that you get back in to them again - if you know what I mean?