What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gypsy, One day we need to compare scars. Us older criminals usually end up with quite a collection… I wear mine as a badge of honor…😉 I am hoping my collection will not get any greater in years to come…
Yep - always something or someone trying to kill us Boo - but I refuse to die 😤 right now - got too much to live for -
1000004430.jpg

Last edited:

BubbasPlace

There is no reason I would ever allow myself to abuse the morphine I take. Life is difficult enough without adding an addiction, but I suppose I am already physically addicted, just not the mental addiction. I am sorry for the sorrow you have experienced.
Frankly, having done plenty in the past I find narcotics to be a very boring high. Little wonder people OD on speed balls or combos with alcohol. The more powerful you go up the scale, the more boring. Lots of sitting around and staring. About the only one I will indulge is a touch of opium. Mixed with weed.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous clear day starting at 46F and predicted to reach 71F.

Gym this morning and then an empty calendar for joy, amazement, as well as moral turpitude and depravity, or just plain old unmitigated debauchery..................