What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240418_185655_6.jpg

A nice view for this evenings walk.
Last one around the perimeter out back today the next ones are up the drive to the road on leash and under strict rules.
Off leash is a far more relaxed environment when that lead clicks on its time to go to work.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
when lsd-25 found me around 1965 it changed my life

was in Kegel canyon one time , not as famous as Laurel canyon , hanging out with a roadie with Sir Douglas Quintet , went over to the neighbors house to buy some acid and had to wait in line..

Bob Dylan was in front of us and one of his people mixed up a tab in a spoon and shot it up to see how good it was before laying down some cash…

after watching the dude shake his head and say it was good , we had no problem laying down some cash

that kind of acid made us walk out of a Cream concert as Iron Butterfly opened for them and that was all we could take so we headed for Malibu beach and made a bonfire and danced

good times never to be recreated

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky
With one hand waving free
Silhouetted by the sea
Circled by the circus sands
With all memory and fate, driven deep beneath the waves
Let me forget about today until tomorrow

CharlesU Farley

Well me and Harley are getting tired, and someone else is too:

1000011646.jpg

That's her "chimkin" bone/pacifier and she's stone cold asleep.

This day shift blow hard will turn it over to you one line chat room types on the night shift. Wonder if Gypsy realizes now that he's out of the ICU that the truly weird fucks work the night shift. o_O

oldfogey8

You probably know already but over on another site there's a Grateful Dead tape trader thread. Probably shouldn't link it here.
There are a lot of Dead shows on archive.org. I was at this one in 83 and recorded it on an old Walkman type of doohickey I had. I was trippin’ balls and had the input switch set wrong so it sounded like I recorded it from inside a tin can down the hall. Glad some folks got it right. Great set list.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You probably know already but over on another site there's a Grateful Dead tape trader thread. Probably shouldn't link it here.
Before I was a grower, I was a taper & there’s a similar obsessive compulsive vibe between the two endeavors… I had to be there at the concert to make the tape at all cost. I did that for years that’s how you get road burnt out….

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are a lot of Dead shows on archive.org. I was at this one in 83 and recorded it on an old Walkman type of doohickey I had. I was trippin’ balls and had the input switch set wrong so it sounded like I recorded it from inside a tin can down the hall. Glad some folks got it right. Great set list.

I was still heavily on tour in 83… what’s the show you linked? it doesn’t say

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone ever score some barrel tabs with a peace sign stamped on the top of it?….someone once said it was mafia lsd

whoever it was , it was some good chit…..so was blue cheer

LSD-Related Street Terminology25

a, acid, animal, barrels, battery acid, beast, Big D, black acid, black star, black sunshine, black tabs, blotter, blotter acid, blotter cube, blue acid, blue barrels, blue chairs, blue cheers, blue heaven, blue microdot, blue mist, blue moons, blue star, blue vials, brown bombers, brown dots, California sunshine, cap, chief, chocolate chips, cid, coffee, conductor, contact lens, crackers, crystal tea, cubes, cupcakes, d, deeda, domes, dots, double dome, electric Kool-Aid, fields, flash, flat blues, ghost, God’s flesh, golden dragon, goofy’s, grape parfait, green double domes, green single domes, green wedge, grey shields, hats, hawaiian sunshine, hawk, haze, headlights, heavenly blue, instant zen, l, lason sa daga, LBJ, lens, lime acid, little smoke, logor, lucy in the sky with diamonds, lysergide, mellow yellow, mickey’s, microdot, mighty Quinn, mind detergent, one way, optical illusions, orange barrels, orange cubes, orange haze, orange micro, orange wedges, Owsley, Owsley’s acid, pane, paper acid, peace, peace tablets, pearly gates, pellets, pink blotters, pink Owsley, pink panther, pink robots, pink wedge, pink witches, potato, pure love, purple barrels, purple flats, purple haze, purple hearts, purple ozoline, recycle, royal blues, Russian sickles, sacrament, sandoz, smears, snowmen, squirrel, strawberries, strawberry fields, sugar, sugar cubes, sugar lumps, sunshine, tabs, tail lights, ticket, trip, twenty-five, vodka acid, wedding bells, wedges, white dust, white lightning, white Owsley’s, window glass, window pane, yellow, yellow dimples, yellow sunshine, zen, zig zag man
—street names for LSD.

acid head
—LSD user.

babysit
—guide someone through first drug experience.

backbreakers
—LSD and strychnine.

black acid
—LSD or LSD and phencyclidine.

businessman’s LSD
—dimethyltryptamine.

come home
—end a “trip” on LSD.

explorers club
—group of LSD users.

frisco special, frisco speedball
—heroin and LSD.

ground control
—the guide or caretaker during a hallucinogenic experience.

hits
—dosage units of LSD; usually paper squares.

lay the sheets
—applying LSD to sheets of paper.

outer limits
—crack and LSD.

satch
—papers, letters, cards, clothing, etc., saturated with drug solution; used to smuggle drugs into prisons or hospitals.

sheet rocking
—crack and LSD.

trails
—LSD-induced perception that moving objects leave multiple images or trails behind them. travel agent
—LSD supplier.

trips
—dosage units of LSD; usually paper squares.

utopiates
—hallucinogens.

yellow submarine
—brand name for LSD sold in tablet or liquid in Illinois.

yen sleep
—restless, drowsy state after LSD use.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
chicks dig scars gypsy...but make up a better story like knifed by yardies or some other incomprehensible brit slang term!
Already have a very true story - about being attacked by 5 wet backs - from Chiapas - that was my last surgery 44 years ago - they left me with a huge scar - which had to be grafted on my right leg 🦵 because I missed a sidekick - by millimetres - and so the machete - just caught my leg -
😢

Attachments

• 2024-04-1903.27.474323134913568204328.jpg
    2024-04-1903.27.474323134913568204328.jpg
    737.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: