What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well GW, you're just the titty man here today! Now we need Big to show up for some, pardon the pun, big, _big_ butts.

I'm more of a camel toe guy myself. But I prefer them unclothed and I don't think they allow that here on ICM. ;)

Harley didn't react. I was expecting to get a stank eye on that one but she knows how I am. o_O
Ummmmm.jpg

oldmaninbc

One of the reasons that they won't give me opioids is I openly share the fact that I come from a long line of drug addicts. My mother, brother and step brother all died from drug overdoses. Because of that I hate pills and again share with Doctors.

But, on the occasions that I really need relief.....give it to me.....I will not go down the same road all my family did.
There is no reason I would ever allow myself to abuse the morphine I take. Life is difficult enough without adding an addiction, but I suppose I am already physically addicted, just not the mental addiction. I am sorry for the sorrow you have experienced.

oldfogey8

Gross!!!
😆
@oldfogey8 how did it go today?
I was sold on him immediately. He is smaller than I thought but he took to us almost immediately. My wife was a bit concerned about him maybe being a pit bull. His paperwork said Belgian Malanois and Mastiff. I don’t believe it but meh. My wife was sold on a lab mix but Brian’s story of being brought back to the shelter made her cave. He is very well behaved and is familiar with cats. He’d like to play with them.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
About 10 years ago, we had almost free access to narcotics and pain medication’s. They have since changed everything about drug dispensing here. My first day at pain management They threw five pills a day at me, these are the biggest Vicodin they make. I weaned down to 2 1/2 a day and I’m very comfortable there, considering how miserable I am…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I was sold on him immediately. He is smaller than I thought but he took to us almost immediately. My wife was a bit concerned about him maybe being a pit bull. His paperwork said Belgian Malanois and Mastiff. I don’t believe it but meh. My wife was sold on a lab mix but Brian’s story of being brought back to the shelter made her cave. He is very well behaved and is familiar with cats. He’d like to play with them.
Good on you both!
I hope he is all he can be for you two.
😍

jokerman

Premium user
I've found that because my oesophagus and trachea were so scratched during the operation - that if/when I eat solid food - even porridge - it tends to stick to the wound inside - so causes me to cough - which is very painful - 😒 - and could split open my STERNOTOMY - so I've just been eating soup and crackers 🎊 dunked in the soup - and yogurt - and bananas 🍌 mostly today -

- I'm VERY constipated - having not taken a dump since Sunday morning - and they have been giving me laxatives for 2 days now - only result so far - are a coupla very feeble farts - but they could be the precursor - for ridding myself of about - 3 kilos of very smelly rocks 🪨 -
I had a back operation 9 years ago.
One week in the hospital and after three days of a stop work order🙄 I went back into full production
The Hospital shook ,the Drs and Nurses rejoiced ,I set off some alarm and septic system went into a trouble mode.

jokerman

Premium user
I've found that because my oesophagus and trachea were so scratched during the operation - that if/when I eat solid food - even porridge - it tends to stick to the wound inside - so causes me to cough - which is very painful - 😒 - and could split open my STERNOTOMY - so I've just been eating soup and crackers 🎊 dunked in the soup - and yogurt - and bananas 🍌 mostly today -

- I'm VERY constipated - having not taken a dump since Sunday morning - and they have been giving me laxatives for 2 days now - only result so far - are a coupla very feeble farts - but they could be the precursor - for ridding myself of about - 3 kilos of very smelly rocks 🪨 -
You may need to hold off on French kissing for a while.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I had a back operation 9 years ago.
One week in the hospital and after three days of a stop work order🙄 I went back into full production
The Hospital shook ,the Drs and Nurses rejoiced ,I set off some alarm and septic system went into a trouble mode.
About 20 years ago when I was at the lodge, I filled up two toilets they could not flush because of all the oatmeal I deposited in there. I didn’t realize how much steel cut oats swell up once they get warm and have moisture around them. That stuff got into my bowels and when it came out, there was not a dry in the building. I believe they hired a plumber to clean out both of the toilets that I destroyed. It was so bad I had to have one of my brothers at the lodge stand security at the door so no one walked in while I was filling the toilet… the sad part is I had no shame whatsoever when it was discovered and no one knew it was me…😱

Latest posts

Latest posts