What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I've been taking morphine since 2010 about 5-6 years ago the medical system came down hard on narcotic users. I had a change of family doctors and it was no easy matter keeping my prescription for morphine. I had to renew it monthly.
These days it seems easier at least for my situation, my family doctor recently changed my script routine and now I get all my scripts including morphine for a four month period at a time.
One of the reasons that they won't give me opioids is I openly share the fact that I come from a long line of drug addicts. My mother, brother and step brother all died from drug overdoses. Because of that I hate pills and again share with Doctors.

But, on the occasions that I really need relief.....give it to me.....I will not go down the same road all my family did.

oldfogey8

Today I learned the words"home owners association" makes me pop off when a neighbor who is new the the area randomly shows up and asks me if I would financially support one say it.
🙌
He apologized profusely and assured me the subject won't come up again.
👍🏾
Already cant hardly shoot my guns or piss where I want as is prick fucks.
HOA’s are ways for others to control your property. Kind of a commie concept. Sounds like your neighbor escaped a blue city and would like to bring the reason he left to your neck of the woods.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Today I learned the words"home owners association" makes me pop off when a neighbor who is new the the area randomly shows up and asks me if I would financially support one say it.
🙌
He apologized profusely and assured me the subject won't come up again.
👍🏾
Already cant hardly shoot my guns or piss where I want as is prick fucks.
HOA’s are ways for others to control your property. Kind of a commie concept. Sounds like your neighbor escaped a blue city and would like to bring the reason he left to your neck of the woods.
HOAs=sux!
i used to live in a hoa run neighborhood and they were just a bunch of f'n a'hole busy bodies "trying to protect their property values"
this included taggin a neighbor who had kids who like to play basketball
we lived in a cul de sac and he would set up his hoop in the radius, but would drag it into his driveway at night
NOPE! violation of HOA rules
he ended up having to drag it into his backyard every night and still the hoa board wasnt happy about it being out there
/i guess they dont approve of kids playing basketball
the real kicker was when they came to me one day and told me my grass was getting too long
i had been away on business for a while and yeah, i cut my own grass, i told them that
they suggested i hire a lawn company to maintain my yard,even had a business card for "his guys"
/$
i suggested they eat a bag of d and get off my lawn
like i said HOA=sux

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fishing hole.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

One of the reasons that they won't give me opioids is I openly share the fact that I come from a long line of drug addicts. My mother, brother and step brother all died from drug overdoses. Because of that I hate pills and again share with Doctors.

But, on the occasions that I really need relief.....give it to me.....I will not go down the same road all my

Are they fishing for pink snapper?

CharlesU Farley

Definitely communism and I aint having it.
Moved here specifically to escape that kind of shit aint ever going back to it.
🐕
You just didn't move far enough away from the fucking humans.

Y'all know where I live and we've got a homeowners association, even out _here_. It has a membership of one and guess what? _I'm_ the president.

In our association, we can empty a 30 round clip at 3:00 in the morning and nobody will say a fucking word. And _everybody_ around here, even those not in the association, who hear the shots _know_ better than to call the sheriff. ;)

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alas, I received the borosilicate Volcano bag adaptor from Magma Industries today and it doesn't work as advertised. No problem drawing through it, but the valve portion doesn't operate.

I designed the same part and was ready to go out for bid when I was turned onto this unit, which is basically the same as my design, but without ground tolerances on the critical parts. The problem with the unit that I received, is that it is slightly too large in diameter and sticks once opened.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
How is your appetite, is the food good?
I've found that because my oesophagus and trachea were so scratched during the operation - that if/when I eat solid food - even porridge - it tends to stick to the wound inside - so causes me to cough - which is very painful - 😒 - and could split open my STERNOTOMY - so I've just been eating soup and crackers 🎊 dunked in the soup - and yogurt - and bananas 🍌 mostly today -

- I'm VERY constipated - having not taken a dump since Sunday morning - and they have been giving me laxatives for 2 days now - only result so far - are a coupla very feeble farts - but they could be the precursor - for ridding myself of about - 3 kilos of very smelly rocks 🪨 -

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’ve never lived in an area that had a homeowners association because where I live there’s acreage. If someone tried to start an association out here, they’re definitely would be violence. Most Sundays I hear the sound of freedom all the way around me. Some of the guys even have fully automatic guns that really like my candle… I feel inadequate of my 5.7 banshee, but I can hit anything they can hit, but I can’t push it 20 feet across the pasture like the big guns…😉

Latest posts

Latest posts