What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
911.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I got tired of dicking around with my pain, went to a pain management clinic and have been getting my meds regularly...I found a decent doctor and I trust him enoutg to administer shots and ablate my nerves in my spine...
I am doing the same series of shots....next Thursday is the last one until the cortisone wears off then do it again. It has helped.

Africanna

The town I live in is cutting down huge old maples, oaks and ash trees in preparation for road work that will do nothing but fuck up traffic from now on. The state pledged $11 million for the project if only the residents would kick in $1 million. The design is ludicrous but they had a simulation that made it look like a miracle of God for traffic. Any simulation is easily swayed towards whatever those in power desire it to look like but our locals are too dumb to see the forest for the felled trees. For reference, see Ferguson’s death simulation regarding the China flu which was the basis for locking down the world and transferring wealth upwards…
Bad to have to remove valuable old trees

oldfogey8

Bad to have to remove valuable old trees
For such a useless reason and at a lousy time as well. I spoke with the arborist who removed two 4+ foot diameter trees on the corner of my street. Both had squirrels in them with young ones. He left the trunks in the yards they came from because the pups were still in them. He even came back when he saw one in his side view mirror riding on a log. He put it back on the trunk in hopes the mother would return.

OleReynard

For such a useless reason and at a lousy time as well. I spoke with the arborist who removed two 4+ foot diameter trees on the corner of my street. Both had squirrels in them with young ones. He left the trunks in the yards they came from because the pups were still in them. He even came back when he saw one in his side view mirror riding on a log. He put it back on the trunk in hopes the mother would return.
Damn things can have 2 litters a year.
Had little ones crawling up my pants leg on an October day.
Lookin up at me and saying take me in

CharlesU Farley

Nope - it was Kirsty from Sydney Australia - and Lovely 😍 from Cebu City 😊 in the Philippines 🇵🇭 ❤️ - definately not Harold from Castro Street in San Francisco -
Thought of this song when I originally read your post, and when I went to the music sub here, damned if moose eater didn't post it today. Thought it was pretty appropriate, lyrics will hit home and you'll understand what I'm trying to say.

The name of the tune is Lungs by Townes Van zandt:

Well, won't you lend your lungs to me?
Mine are collapsing
Plant my feet and bitterly breathe
Up the time that's passing.
Breath I'll take and breath I'll give
Pray the day's not poison
Stand among the ones that live
In lonely indecision.

oldmaninbc

I have found that to be true....my doctors do everything they can to NOT give me pain meds. I don't even know what ocycodone looks like. They tell me to take aspirin.
I've been taking morphine since 2010 about 5-6 years ago the medical system came down hard on narcotic users. I had a change of family doctors and it was no easy matter keeping my prescription for morphine. I had to renew it monthly.
These days it seems easier at least for my situation, my family doctor recently changed my script routine and now I get all my scripts including morphine for a four month period at a time.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Today I learned the words"home owners association" makes me pop off when a neighbor who is new the the area randomly shows up and asks me if I would financially support one say it.
🙌
He apologized profusely and assured me the subject won't come up again.
👍🏾
Already cant hardly shoot my guns or piss where I want as is prick fucks.

Latest posts

Latest posts