What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

It’s really difficult getting old and maintaining a good attitude. I had a CT scan done last week and I got the results back and if I was a used car, I would certainly not buy myself. On top of all the other existing conditions now I have a disease called Mac in my lungs… it comes from working around soil and water. I average about two months of summer up at my cabin, which is on the water and I’m always in the dirt and then I read the potting soil Might give this to me. This is the shit they don’t tell you when you’re…😱
Okay, couple short questions, I promise. 😂

Nodular bronchiectatic or fibrocavitary? And if they did mention it and you remember, which one? I totally understand if you don't know, medical assholes throw out more complicated terms to people who don't understand shit about medicine than you can ever imagine.

And sorry y'all, except for Gypsy of course and now Boo because it's pulmonary, just can't get into this medical shit much at all... fucks up my sleep and makes me angry when I remember shit.

And please don't anybody tell me what is appropriate in this group. I totally realize I'm frequently inappropriate. ;) Y'all can deal with it or kick me out. :cool:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Looks amazing,congratulations to you both!
Be sure and check state and fed laws regarding that waterway before you touch it,beware!
🇺🇸

yep yep , i am all for conservation but these people are arseholes!….they told Swedes dad , when he was alive and farming the place , they he could not let his cows walk n the stream so they don’t piss and poop in it!…

fvcking clowns!…

but who is gonna tell them?…😎😎😎

and I will be packing an 870 12 ga pump to blast any drones I see flying over the property

there are some really nice mature maple trees on the property with burls and the tree store told Swede they are really valuable trees…

so yeah , thanks for the kind words Amigo!…this will be a big change for me , although I did live in Seattle once for two years working n the floating bridge across Lake Washington…

a Birds Eye view of her land and her sisters place next door which is the original farm on the 120 acres…

IMG_8710.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Boo I feel ya last fall I couldn’t take it anymore constantly feeling like such shit I went in & came out with two diseases, both are really gruesome to treat. One of which the treatment is worse than the disease ..Been in a holding pattern ever since. probably had 10 fingers counting worth of tests and 2 nasty as fuck surgery‘s ..without getting into details It’s a cluster fuck …healthcare is really shitty up here as well .. know the feeling of being just a piece of meat with used parts in inventory…

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a smile and amusement when gypsy was describing the way they let him dispenses on pain meds at the touch of a finger.. my last surgery the staff did everything they could to withhold painkillers until I was screaming, bloody, fucking murder, and then after discharge it was 48 hours before I can get my hands on any Tbecause they sent it into a fucked up pharmacy that was closed in the state they can’t transfer prescriptions so I was stuck over the weekend right after discharge with no pain meds after a radical neck dissection ?.. the hospitals they want to treat you and they want everything to look good on paper so that they look good ..they don’t care really about you

CharlesU Farley

@Boo I feel ya last fall I couldn’t take it anymore constantly feeling like such shit I went in & came out with two diseases, both are really gruesome to treat. One of which the treatment is worse than the disease ..Been in a holding pattern ever since. probably had 10 fingers counting worth of tests and 2 nasty as fuck surgery‘s ..without getting into details It’s a cluster fuck …healthcare is really shitty up here as well .. know the feeling of being just a piece of meat with used parts in inventory…
Too bad there's not an emoticon I could use for sad _and_ angry.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Too bad there's not an emoticon I could use for sad _and_ angry.
The Four Noble TruthsThey are the truth of suffering, the truth of the cause of suffering, the truth of the end of suffering, and the truth of the path that leads to the end of suffering. More simply put, suffering exists; it has a cause; it has an end; and it has a cause to bring about its end.

oldmaninbc

It’s really difficult getting old and maintaining a good attitude. I had a CT scan done last week and I got the results back and if I was a used car, I would certainly not buy myself. On top of all the other existing conditions now I have a disease called Mac in my lungs… it comes from working around soil and water. I average about two months of summer up at my cabin, which is on the water and I’m always in the dirt and then I read the potting soil Might give this to me. This is the shit they don’t tell you when you’re…😱
I have a friend that says "you got to be tough to grow old" I believe him.

When the asbestosis I have became a legal issue with the compensation board, I had to go through many different kinds of medical tests to make my case. After one scan I was told that I had histoplasmosis. Probably got it from cleaning the chicken coop.

My wife had something called pseudomonas, a bacteria that can come from soil, water and plants. She had to be treated with antibiotics.

From what I just read about Mac it's a bacteria as well.

CharlesU Farley

I had a smile and amusement when gypsy was describing the way they let him dispenses on pain meds at the touch of a finger.. my last surgery the staff did everything they could to withhold painkillers until I was screaming, bloody, fucking murder, and then after discharge it was 48 hours before I can get my hands on any Tbecause they sent it into a fucked up pharmacy that was closed in the state they can’t transfer prescriptions so I was stuck over the weekend right after discharge with no pain meds after a radical neck dissection ?.. the hospitals they want to treat you and they want everything to look good on paper so that they look good ..they don’t care really about you
I swear I'm going to make this short, probably won't be. I totally understand.

Got bit on my hands by a rattlesnake, went to the ER, started IV, etc. stabilize me and make sure I wouldn't want to die. I stabilized, I got rid of to discharge me, and I told him I needed something for pain. Doc said no problem, we'll give you something _good_ for pain.

Went to Walgreens at 10:00 in the evening after they discharge me to get it filled, there was no pharmacist so they could not dispense oxy. Since the prescription was electronically transmitted, I couldn't go anywhere else.

Went back to the hospital, saw the _same_ doctor and he explained to me, even though I'm a medical professional and used to _work_ at this hospital 30+ years ago, they _couldn't_ give me another prescription and hand it to me so I could go somewhere else too get it filled. Their bylaws, rules and regulations, bullshit, blah blah blah blah... to shorten it up, I had to wait until the _next_ morning before Harley could go in and get me the oxy.

That night, there wasn't enough Maker's Mark and Cannabis to make the throbbing, pulsating pain go away. :mad:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have found that to be true....my doctors do everything they can to NOT give me pain meds. I don't even know what ocycodone looks like. They tell me to take aspirin.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
yep yep , i am all for conservation but these people are arseholes!….they told Swedes dad , when he was alive and farming the place , they he could not let his cows walk n the stream so they don’t piss and poop in it!…

fvcking clowns!…

but who is gonna tell them?…😎😎😎

and I will be packing an 870 12 ga pump to blast any drones I see flying over the property

there are some really nice mature maple trees on the property with burls and the tree store told Swede they are really valuable trees…

so yeah , thanks for the kind words Amigo!…this will be a big change for me , although I did live in Seattle once for two years working n the floating bridge across Lake Washington…

a Birds Eye view of her land and her sisters place next door which is the original farm on the 120 acres…

View attachment 18989467
Looks like a good place for an outdoor grow. Lucky farg. Did you and Swede sell your places yet?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Looks like a good place for an outdoor grow. Lucky farg. Did you and Swede sell your places yet?

gotta have a greenhouse out there what with all the critters and rain rain rain….did I say rain?…and that means high humidity and that means powdery mildew…

so yeah , I know ClancyG lives up there and a CBF of CedarBerryFarm and I will touch base with them to find out what grows good up there…

sold my place already and we are putting Swedes on the market soon…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I have found that to be true....my doctors do everything they can to NOT give me pain meds. I don't even know what ocycodone looks like. They tell me to take aspirin.
I got tired of dicking around with my pain, went to a pain management clinic and have been getting my meds regularly...I found a decent doctor and I trust him enoutg to administer shots and ablate my nerves in my spine...

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
gotta have a greenhouse out there what with all the critters and rain rain rain….did I say rain?…and that means high humidity and that means powdery mildew…

so yeah , I know ClancyG lives up there and a CBF of CedarBerryFarm and I will touch base with them to find out what grows good up there…

sold my place already and we are putting Swedes on the market soon…
Our house is on ten acres as well.........only has like six trees on it though.
😆
Now you need some critters to chase around........didn't see that on your schedule.
😆

Latest posts

Latest posts