What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
The entire downstairs is storage for the wifes hoard.
She talks shit about downsizing my stuff all the time,hers not so much.
😆
Very strict rule here"Don't touch my shit"!
She of course fails to recognize my authority in that particular area of lifes..........you know what they say about rules and women.
🙄

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well, in the grand scheme of things it's better for your PCA pump to go down than the Swan-Gans catheter transducer. I know you don't know what that is, but it's the tube that's going to directly into your heart measuring pressures, so they can adjust your medications. If that goes down, you'll be DRT... complicated medical talk for dead right there. 😂

Harley just chimed in," you told him to press the fucking button so many times, he _broke_ it!"

Yeah, she cusses too. ;) Sorry you got stuck with a young, inexperienced nursed. You should have had an old battle axe like Harley! 🪓

Pain being at a 5/10 this soon after surgery is an outstanding sign! They'll have you up, dancing around, and you'll be pinching butts before you know it.(y)
Having 4 big drainage pipes stripped out of my chest this morning 🌄 was not a comfortable experience at all - it was the sort of pain you can really feel - even when 'Blotto' - on fentanyl -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
What all are you getting rid of....... everything?

junk….stuff we both have accumulated over the 15 years we been holed up here , stuff we can replace if needed ….old tools , furniture , lots of clothing will be dropped off at the goodwill

any of the good stuff will be put in a big yard sale we will be having when the weather breaks…

but yeah , we bought a tiny home on wheels which is being delivered to Swedes property this week and set up so we will have a temporary place to live when we get there and while we build a barndominium

I have checked out the closest golf courses and marinas

here is my schedule once we get there and settle in:

Monday….golf
Tuesday…fish
Wednesday…sailing lessons
Thursday….pan for gold
Friday….golf
Saturday….fish
Sunday ….sailing lessons
Monday….golf

wash rinse repeat

IMG_8708.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
junk….stuff we both have accumulated over the 15 years we been holed up here , stuff we can replace if needed ….old tools , furniture , lots of clothing will be dropped off at the goodwill

any of the good stuff will be put in a big yard sale we will be having when the weather breaks…

but yeah , we bought a tiny home on wheels which is being delivered to Swedes property this week and set up so we will have a temporary place to live when we get there and while we build a barndominium

Monday….golf
Tuesday…fish
Thursday….pan for gold
Friday….golf
Saturday….fish
Sunday ….sailing lessons
Monday….golf

wash rinse repeat

View attachment 18989391
Colo or Washington?

jokerman

Premium user

Monday….golf
Tuesday…fish
Thursday….pan for gold
Friday….golf
Saturday….fish
Sunday ….sailing lessons
Monday….golf

wash rinse repeat

View attachment 18989391
forgetting some Ohh La La time ☝️

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It’s really difficult getting old and maintaining a good attitude. I had a CT scan done last week and I got the results back and if I was a used car, I would certainly not buy myself. On top of all the other existing conditions now I have a disease called Mac in my lungs… it comes from working around soil and water. I average about two months of summer up at my cabin, which is on the water and I’m always in the dirt and then I read the potting soil Might give this to me. This is the shit they don’t tell you when you’re…😱

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
It’s really difficult getting old and maintaining a good attitude. I had a CT scan done last week and I got the results back and if I was a used car, I would certainly not buy myself. On top of all the other existing conditions now I have a disease called Mac in my lungs… it comes from working around soil and water. I average about two months of summer up at my cabin, which is on the water and I’m always in the dirt and then I read the potting soil Might give this to me. This is the shit they don’t tell you when you’re…😱
Holy shit boo!
Quit smoking brother if you want to get over it?
Anything we can do to help out holler.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I wear a mask when up-potting. If I don't I start sneezing from the dust..I especially wear on when working with perlite.

CharlesU Farley

Monday….golf
Tuesday…fish
Thursday….pan for gold
Friday….golf
Saturday….fish
Sunday ….sailing lessons
Monday….golf

wash rinse repeat

View attachment 18989391