What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
how about we all have a cup,of hot coffee so we can do stoopid things faster?….🤡🤓🤡

IMG_8349.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
We are a community within a community and the reason we are successful is we are tolerant and respectful of each other. We come from all walks of life but it doesn't interfere with the bond we share.

We mostly share the fact that we have experienced life and we share our emotions and memories.

Going forward we must as a group learn to respect and learn how to co-exist in our special place.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
We are a community within a community and the reason we are successful is we are tolerant and respectful of each other. We come from all walks of life but it doesn't interfere with the bond we share.

We mostly share the fact that we have experienced life and we share our emotions and memories.

Going forward we must as a group learn to respect and learn how to co-exist in our special place.

this is me having a serious talk with one of the Staff

IMG_3749.jpeg

midwest

Alright Old farts....some traditional Midwestern cuisine.
Authentic St Louis Style Pork Steak
Cut from the shoulder of the pig. Great flavor, very cheap, but tough.

You grill it
Then simmer it in a mixture of bbq sauce and beer to tenderize, Maul's BBQ sauce and Budweiser are traditional.
Then grill it again.

Good eating for a couple bucks.

Attachments

• 20240417_172331.jpg
    20240417_172331.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
  • 20240417_175559.jpg
    20240417_175559.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • 20240417_181813.jpg
    20240417_181813.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
You posting for the butt or the ride? I notice you post a lot of these, you a surfer?

raised in So.California in the 60’s we hit the beaches a lot but I was to poor to buy a board , what little money I had went to $10 dollar lids and $2 dollar tabs of lsd-25

watching surfers is a form of meditation for me…I feel peace when I watch these surf videos..

the bikinis help me keep a healthy libido