What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

No such thing as news on tv just endless government and corporate sponsored propaganda.
Sadly todays youth cannot seem to recognize that.
They honestly believe the government is good and honest despite the info coming out every 20 years or so exposing all the evil deeds in the "past".
Shames us all.
I will probably be pinged as a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist by some but Alex Jones seems to have been exposing many actual conspiracies for nearly 3 decades that wind up being spot on even though they are called tin foil hat conspiracies when he first reports them. In the past decade, the actual conspiracies have seemingly been exposed weekly if not daily not just by Alex Jones but by numerous independent media folks. That seems counterintuitive in that young folks should be more inquisitive and plugged into independent media but are not.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I will probably be pinged as a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist by some but Alex Jones seems to have been exposing many actual conspiracies for nearly 3 decades that wind up being spot on even though they are called tin foil hat conspiracies when he first reports them. In the past decade, the actual conspiracies have seemingly been exposed weekly if not daily not just by Alex Jones but by numerous independent media folks. That seems counterintuitive in that young folks should be more inquisitive and plugged into independent media but are not.
He may be the prophet of our day it would seem.
🤔
IMG_20240417_085444_8.jpg

@CharlesU Farley thanks for the kind words and the hate keeps me warm.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Always has been, always will be, and it's not just this country. Every time I hear shit that pisses me off about things in this country now, I think of that girl crying her fucking eyes out at Kent State and realize, shit _ain't_ so bad now, the government/military is not shooting and _killing_ innocent college students.

Age has taught me the difficult lesson of realizing that everything is _reletive_, depending on _your_ viewpoint.

That's why I Harley and I don't watch the news, _especially_ on TV.

CharlesU Farley

Ping.

1000011481.jpg

I'm part Cherokee (only about an eighth so It don't really matter but I relate) the rest of me is just angry fucking white man.

1000011623.jpg

1000011574.jpg

And finally, in these contentious times, something we can all agree upon:

1000011590.jpg

No disrespect, we just have different opinions, and that's okay here in America.. and anywhere else in the world for that matter. ✌️

CharlesU Farley

I'm part Cherokee.....I want my reparations....better yet excuse my taxes....
1000011638.jpg

Before anybody talks taxes or reparations, they got to talk to these motherfuckers because there could be no greater Injustice than what they have put up with.

If _anybody_ should have a problem with the US "gubment ", it's the Cherokee Nation.

And they don't give a shit, they live on their own and take care of themselves (y) , even if it is on a goddamn reservation.:mad:

Charlie's getting riled up, going to turn into Chuck real soon if he doesn't get downstairs and start transplanting clones.✌️

jokerman

Premium user
A mechanic was removing a cylinder-head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop. The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his bike when the mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?" The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out, repair any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I make $39,675 a year and you get the really big bucks ($1,695,759) when you and I are doing basically the same work?" The cardiologist paused, smiled and leaned over, then whispered to the mechanic... ''Try doing it with the engine running."

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 18988958
Before anybody talks taxes or reparations, they got to talk to these motherfuckers because there could be no greater Injustice than what they have put up with.

If _anybody_ should have a problem with the US "gubment ", it's the Cherokee Nation.

And they don't give a shit, they live on their own and take care of themselves (y) , even if it is on a goddamn reservation.:mad:

Charlie's getting riled up, going to turn into Chuck real soon if he doesn't get downstairs and start transplanting clones.✌️
Ha ha...yup!

oldfogey8

Ping.

View attachment 18988952

I'm part Cherokee (only about an eighth so It don't really matter but I relate) the rest of me is just angry fucking white man.

View attachment 18988953

View attachment 18988954

And finally, in these contentious times, something we can all agree upon:

View attachment 18988955

No disrespect, we just have different opinions, and that's okay here in America.. and anywhere else in the world for that matter. ✌️
I agree we should be scared shitless of stupid. You and I just disagree on who that would be. Saying ‘no disrespect’ after being disrespectful is kinda, uh, stupid. And I am no immigrant. I was born in America so I would only be an immigrant if I moved to a different country(at least according to the pre-mental illness dictionary of the Bidumb era).

Unca Walt

420club
Me either but then again, I'm not anywhere near as talented as Hunter S. 😂

I never got into the Coke because in the 70s, pharmaceutical amphetamines were so much cleaner, dirt cheap, and you didn't go around sniffling and snorting all the time. 👃 But even that was pretty self-limiting for me.

Alcohol, now that's a different thing, _especially_ when you're writing or in pain. ;)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The susprised me, bro. When I write, I haveta be alone, stone sober, and in a quiet place. At least for me, there are a coupla sound reasons for this:

I will sorta "see" a scene, and then write what I see. And what sounds should be in it.

Lastly, I type about at the speed of slow speech. <-- that is just barely fast enough to keep the "scene" moving. Alcohol would slow me down and my scene-kite would fall to the ground.