What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whoop, whoop, ahrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took a picture of our used oriental rug, posted it on Craig's List for free, and had a call within thirty minutes. They picked the rug up and I took it off Craig's List before I got any more calls.

oldfogey8

We at the fogey household are on a shelter dog search. Going to meet a few on Thursday. I am a bit stoked. Hoping this guy and I mesh…
1713287665006.png

Unca Walt

420club
Me to!
Smoked them shits for 37 years and dont miss them a bit.
Took quitting smoking everything to quit ciggs for me.
I used the gum until I was jonesing for a piece of gum and not a cigg.
Then I quit the gum which was easier than I thought it would be.
You can do it @SubGirl !
Well, a carton of Marlboros was $1.98 at the BX. (14c a pack while aboard a US ship). This $1.98 per carton has changed to $11.96 per pack <-- NY price.

Just the fargin TAX on ONE PACK of cigarettes is now way more than three times the price of what a CARTON cost back then. (eg: $6.85 tax per pack).

A carton costs over $100 <--That is a FIFTY TIMES increase in price.

His Frugality quit easily.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I am gonna break out my PAX and see if it helps with my throat better than my pipe before is spend $300 on a new vaporizer.

One thing I don't like about the PAX is you have to smoke the whole bowl at once.
Just remember the Pax is a shitty vape compared to the Mighty.
We at the fogey household are on a shelter dog search. Going to meet a few on Thursday. I am a bit stoked. Hoping this guy and I mesh…
View attachment 18988551
I would take him home immediately!

BubbasPlace

We did that in the Washita River during low flow when it formed deep pools connected by shallow rivulets.

You have to do it by feel, because you can't see in the murky water and the trick with catfish is to avoid the sharp spikey fins. Their are also Carp, Buffalo, Gar, snapping turtles and water moccasins in the pools.
Yes. If you pull out water moccasin or snapping turtle, put it back.

jokerman

Premium user
Well, a carton of Marlboros was $1.98 at the BX. (14c a pack while aboard a US ship). This $1.98 per carton has changed to $11.96 per pack <-- NY price.

Just the fargin TAX on ONE PACK of cigarettes is now way more than three times the price of what a CARTON cost back then. (eg: $6.85 tax per pack).

A carton costs over $100 <--That is a FIFTY TIMES increase in price.

His Frugality quit easily.
Cigarettes on L.I at the indian res sell for $102 a name brand carton.
they also sell weed ,rosin.pens .edables and did i say weed in all flavors and levels cheap gas too