What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
a lot depends on what condition one’s lungs are in and since Charles Farley is a respitory therapist maybe he will chime in…

but yeah , neither Swede nor I have ever smoked ciggies but we both started smoking pot at around age 12 and our lungs are in great shape for two aged veterans in their 70’s…

and then we have been taking NAC since Covid a couple years ago which can’t hurt..

but yeah , we dab concentrates too and as soon as we get some fancy batteries we will fire up this new vape…

but first I’ll finish this joint and have another cup of coffee

View attachment 18988422
You still haven't used that vape!?!😆
Morning, rain and wind today. I need a new fishing license and a new pair of wading boots. Might make my way over to the head shop and look at vaporizers.

Thanks for the advise gang
Be careful they will try and sell you something shitty beware!
Morning everybody, got a private chat this morn, but couldn't answer it. So I sent a pm, then I noticed I couldn't find the message in my pm's, so I'm not sure how that works.
That is in the chat room not pm's.
Do you grind your bud up first or just squeeze one in ??? I found grinding to be a pain in the butt.
You can do it either way but you get better vapor production from ground.
Well I survived. Yesterday was not bad because they had be full of pain meds. Didn't get much sleep as I felt like I was drowning. Bleeding has basically stopped as I am sitting here with a tissue under my nose. To day is not as good and having trouble thinking, computer monitor is blurry and balance is off. Funny how many things your sinuses effect. BUT I CAN BREATH which is always good. Thanks for thinking of me !!!!!!!
Really glad you made it through ok!

Africanna

off to the Salt Mines!

or in this case , the county landfill , first of several trips , we are seriously thinning the herd

getting rid of my 13 yr old Snapper riding mower with a 16 hp Koehler motor and our old Troy rear tined tiller , both are aged and the mechanic 2 houses down can fix them up and get a few more miles out of them

what we don’t throw away we will give away , my goal is to reduce my life’s material goods down to having everything I own will fit in the back of my pickup truck

for Swede , well , I will be renting a Penske moving truck , a big truck , maybe a 10 ton tractor trailer and I might get it all fixed n there…...🤡😂🤡😂
Good man. Keep it manageable

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
You still haven't used that vape!?!😆

Be careful they will try and sell you something shitty beware!

That is in the chat room not pm's.

You can do it either way but you get better vapor production from ground.

Really glad you made it through ok!

fukin’ batteries , I have been so scatterbrained lately , I need a hero dose of psilocybin to blow the cobs out

for example , we went to the landfill yesterday with a,load of trash and when we got there , the place is closed on Mondays…

I lived here 15 fecking years and didn’t know that?..ffs

so it is opened today and guess where I am going?

now I need to remember where to order those batteries and what kind…😁😍😁

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's to a speedy recovery @Gypsy Nirvana!

19-Sexy-Twerking-Gifs.gif