What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 18988403 View attachment 18988404

Cloudy dry day starting at 42F and predicted to reach 55F.

Got water in the back yard again, so I will be preparing my outdoor gardens and getting my tamaters planted. I've also started shopping for clones. So many new names that I can't keep track............
All these names without a description of genetics is confusing. I avoid them. If I'm buying Rootie Tootie Fresh and Fruity x Panty Drawer I want to know what it really is.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning Gray Wolf, Jokerman, the Capt. and the rest of the old farts and fartesses. I had a bud that fell of my new run when I brushed up against it a couple days ago. Tastes like a tart berry.
Good morning brother Mickey Mice!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

All these names without a description of genetics is confusing. I avoid them. If I'm buying Rootie Tootie Fresh and Fruity x Panty Drawer I want to know what it really is.
Confusing to me even with genetics if they don't go back far enough for me to recognize the strain.

We shut down the Skunk Pharm Research indoors garden in 2016 and I only grow a couple outdoors a year here at home, so haven't kept up with all the fanciful new names.

I still have NL seeds from Uni, and like the strain but losing half my crop to males a few times caused me to switch back to clones last year.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
You oughta try frog-giggin' in a Texas tank (pond) in pitch dark. Chest deep in slimy algae stuff, sneakin' up on a big bullfrog squarely in the light your buddy on shore has him lit up with...

...And he moves the light to illuminate a big cottonmouth smoothly coming directly at you on the surface.

Then he moves the light back the the frog, saying: "You got enough time to get the frog if you hurry."

And if you go back there in the fargin daytime, you're afraid to even get real close to the water. It's hard to convince yourself of where you went in the dark.

gigging frogs in Oklahoma is a state sporting event..😂🤡😂

but yeah , we had a 14’ johnboat with a trolling motor on it and at nighttime we would skull down Candy creek close to the shore with a big flashlight

when that light hit the frog the frog froze and we could sidle up close enough to reach around and grab the sumbitch and if we were not close enough to grab it , we gigged it

SubGirl

420club
Harley is hitting on a Solo 2 right now! I know dogzter's not a fan but Harley absolutely loves 'em for the almost zero maintenance for cleaning, adjustable temperature, simplicity and reliability.
I like my solo II but admit I only use it on a road trip or when I need to conceal my intake. I do have a feeling tho that my lungs will not be able smoke flower in the future like i do now so I’m always looking for a way to make them last a bit longer before having to resort to edibles for my THC intake. I have a volcano but only use it when I solo smoke without Mr sub. The bag is great to me but it’s a bit too much gear for Mr Sub I think. He would much rather smoke a Marley too.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I like my solo II but admit I only use it on a road trip or when I need to conceal my intake. I do have a feeling tho that my lungs will not be able smoke flower in the future like i do now so I’m always looking for a way to make them last a bit longer before having to resort to edibles for my THC intake. I have a volcano but only use it when I solo smoke without Mr sub. The bag is great to me but it’s a bit too much gear for Mr Sub I think. He would much rather smoke a Marley too.

a lot depends on what condition one’s lungs are in and since Charles Farley is a respitory therapist maybe he will chime in…

but yeah , neither Swede nor I have ever smoked ciggies but we both started smoking pot at around age 12 and our lungs are in great shape for two aged veterans in their 70’s…

and then we have been taking NAC since Covid a couple years ago which can’t hurt..

but yeah , we dab concentrates too and as soon as we get some fancy batteries we will fire up this new vape…

but first I’ll finish this joint and have another cup of coffee

IMG_8689.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
I assume that is a vape....I need advise on a good one???? You all talk about it all the time! Am realizing smoking make my voice gravely.....My ENT says to try it.
The solo II is both easy to use and clean as well as smooth and still gets you high. You can taste the flower better by vaping imo but I still miss the smoke maybe a bit but I know have have to start looking elsewhere to save my lungs a little. My voice has always been alto or bass even but I do feel gravely too at times.

edit. I don’t recommend anything with a cart tho. They make me cough like hell and they really don’t work as far as getting me high maybe because I have a high tolerance. I think they use weak weed in them…

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gigging frogs in Oklahoma is a state sporting event..😂🤡😂

but yeah , we had a 14’ johnboat with a trolling motor on it and at nighttime we would skull down Candy creek close to the shore with a big flashlight

when that light hit the frog the frog froze and we could sidle up close enough to reach around and grab the sumbitch and if we were not close enough to grab it , we gigged it
We used to wade out a few yards and then walk along the shoreline of our detention ponds shallow sides and backend to catch or gig frogs. Not so much on the dam end which drops off at about 45 degrees.

They are easy to hold onto when you grab them, because your hand fits around their backbone and your fingers curl underneath it in their soft bellies.

I've actually sneaked up on females laying eggs and caught them by hand without a light.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
We used to wade out a few yards and then walk along the shoreline of our detention ponds shallow sides and backend to catch or gig frogs. Not so much on the dam end which drops off at about 45 degrees.

They are easy to hold onto when you grab them, because your hand fits around their backbone and your fingers curl underneath it.

I've actually sneaked up on them and caught them by hand without a light, but only females laying eggs.

nothing like fried frog legs , as good as chicken

fun cooking them and watching them legs hop around in the skillet

Littleleaf

Veteran
Speaking of Ciggs... The TRUE gateway drug.... After 50_ years I think it's time to give them up. I know it's already to late to worry about the C word. Damage is done, not only from them also all of the other airborne things I've been exposed to...... Kilms, clutches, brakes. ect.ect.

Slept in......late start. Let the first day cig free. Begin!

user450646_pic1481489_1439313795.jpg

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of Ciggs... The TRUE gateway drug.... After 50_ years I think it's time to give them up. I know it's already to late to worry about the C word. Damage is done, not only from them also all of the other airborne things I've been exposed to...... Kilms, clutches, brakes. ect.ect.

Slept in......late start. Let the first day cig free. Begin!

View attachment 18988432
You go brother! Not too late to avoid emphysema..................