What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
boy oh boy , this little girl is making herself home…

IMG_0319.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
Any of you clone with just a glass a water, secret please.
I haven't cloned anything in well over 15 years don't want to have to go back to old school means and not really interested in a mister.
I sometimes put weed cuttings in a vase when I’m trimming just because they are pretty. They last forever under my kitchen counter light and I just change the water out. They root for sure after a while and could be planted so I guess it would work but I usually clone with clonex in a pod, peat or just plain soil with good luck.

jokerman

Premium user
A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching his wife, who was looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked what she'd like to have for her birthday. 'I'd like to be six again', she replied, still looking in the mirror . On the morning of her Birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms, and then took her to Six Flags theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Roller Coaster, everything there was. Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake. Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted. He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, 'Well Dear, what was it like being six again?' Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. 'I meant my dress size, you retard!!!!

oldfogey8

boy oh boy , this little girl is making herself home…

View attachment 18980368
Looks like you’ve got yourself a dog. It sounds like you live in the middle of nowhere so I wouldn’t be surprised if someone just dropped the dog off and drove away thinking they didn’t want to be bothered anymore. I cannot fathom doing that but I have seen videos of fkfaces doing just that.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Looks like you’ve got yourself a dog. It sounds like you live in the middle of nowhere so I wouldn’t be surprised if someone just dropped the dog off and drove away thinking they didn’t want to be bothered anymore. I cannot fathom doing that but I have seen videos of fkfaces doing just that.

that schitt happens out here for sure and is one of the main reasons why I hate people more than anybody I know…

to me it would be almost like throwing one’s children away…who the feck does that!?…

idiots , that is who…

but yeah , I did not want another dog , yet…but here we are

this is my last dog who passes away about 7 years ago..

anyone think they are related?…😂

a coincidence?..

IMG_4085.jpeg

IMG_0322.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
A young college co-ed came running in tears to her father. "Dad, you gave me some terrible financial advice!" "I did? What did I tell you?" said the dad. "You told me to put my money in that big bank, and now that big bank is in trouble." "What are you talking about? That's one of the largest banks in the state," he said. "there must be some mistake." "I don't think so," she sniffed. "They just returned one of my checks with a note saying, 'Insufficient Funds'."

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Oh shit, brother @Boo. I just now caught up reading this. I am so sorry you are having such misery.

"... if what I believe the problem is exists..."

What does your research lead you to believe it is?
from the location and how it's effecting my body the smart money is on an abdominal aorta embolism...trying to get someone to answer the phone at the radiation center...the bastages done answer the phone...

oldfogey8

that schitt happens out here for sure and is one of the main reasons why I hate people more than anybody I know…

to me it would be almost like throwing one’s children away…who the feck does that!?…

idiots , that is who…

but yeah , I did not want another dog , yet…but here we are

this is my last dog who passes away about 7 years ago..

anyone think they are related?…😂

a coincidence?..

View attachment 18980372

View attachment 18980373
I had a ‘90%’ rule about people for years(90% of people are assholes). About 10 years ago, I bumped it up to 95% and I see no indication that it will go anywhere but up from there. That dog is meant for you(and you for the dog). She looks like your old dog got a haircut in doggie heaven and wanted to see what you thought of her new ‘doo…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
from the location and how it's effecting my body the smart money is on an abdominal aorta embolism...trying to get someone to answer the phone at the radiation center...the bastages done answer the phone...
Sorry Boo! You sure have had your share of issues to deal with lately.

Giggy must be feeling better today.... can't decide if he should run the heat or a/c......

I am feeling pretty good again today...Bigs head is ok as well....hope everybody else is pain free today.