What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Another typical day in the trenches over here. I won’t go into details but I’m not feeling real well but I do get to see the doctor at 3 o’clock this afternoon. I’m sure he’s gonna want to get a prescription for a CT scan to get a better look at what’s going on. I’ve done quite a bit of research and it seems like if what I believe the problem is exists, they have to crack my belly open for the fifth time. Oh, the pains of getting old, especially after you’ve been ridden hard and put up wet
Oh shit, brother @Boo. I just now caught up reading this. I am so sorry you are having such misery.

"... if what I believe the problem is exists..."

What does your research lead you to believe it is?

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy today with sprinkles, starting at 41F and predicted to reach 60F.

Skipping early morning gym and off for an MRI of my lower lumbar this morning and an x-ray of my neck.

Magu🌈

Taking us all back to January 1966 - The Who - in London England - 🇬🇧

Great music! Happened 1 year before I was born. Hey Gypsy, I just watched your Amsterdam interview with Sam Skunkman and Soma. It was awesome! Lots of good information. I had no idea that you could meditate so deeply. It “almost” looked like you had fallen asleep. 😉 lol. Again, GREAT interview. Peace brother. 🌈

Unca Walt

420club
Bit of excitement at the Sneakydicker Househole yestiddy:

My son, Puck was here with Wolfie (it was Wolfie's birthday). Wolfie looked out the window and said:

"Is that a coyote?"

It was. It was a monster. So I ran and grabbed my nearest gun (AK-47 with laser dot). The coyote ran from my side yard to the back. No shot.

I went around the front and saw him running flat out on the other side of my house. He was after Fancy Pants (my wild/tame peacock) who was screaming and lunging for takeoff speed.

Still no shot -- coyotes are fast. And this one was running through my trees.

My Beautiful Witch was pleased I had not cut loose with 20 rounds.

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
I think that it is a fact that people love to laugh - and any excuse for laughter - whether it be what you consider a bad joke or not - gets the funny bone funnying - and its infectious - once someone is laughing hysterically - that acts as a catalyst - for everyone else to start giggling and laughing 😃 - I live it and love ❤️ it - LAUGH THERAPY - lol 😆
😊

OleReynard

Bit of excitement at the Sneakydicker Househole yestiddy:

My son, Puck was here with Wolfie (it was Wolfie's birthday). Wolfie looked out the window and said:

"Is that a coyote?"

It was. I was a monster. So I ran and grabbed my nearest gun (AK-47 with laser dot). The coyote ran from my side yard to the back. No shot.

I went around the front and saw him running flat out on the other side of my house. He was after Fancy Pants (my wild/tame peacock) who was screaming and lunging for takeoff speed.

Still no shot -- coyotes are fast. And this one was running through my trees.

My Beautiful Witch was pleased I had not cut loose with 20 rounds.
Have warped a ruger ranch shooting coyotes, lesson do not slam onto your palm after shooting 15 rounds it will warp/bend.
Loved them for yotes in the snow you could see where you were hitting, all open country in Ill.

Last edited:

OleReynard

Thinking winter is about done heading into 50's again very little rain in the forecast.

Also: I will have some snips of the following if anyone interested.
Vintage bb x bb muffin -AKBB
Mother's Milk f2 - my breeding
Mother's Milk x Nepali og - my breeding
Rowdy chem - Duke Diamond
Blue platinum diesel - JOTI
And Beefcake diesel -Duke Diamond

These are clean no std"s and no bugs hitching a ride.
They'll be female snips unless someone looking for a male out of these.
The Mother's Milk is A++ and the mamilk x Nepali og never been tested

jokerman

Premium user
A Norwegian man was visiting Sweden and took a taxi from the airport. While chit chatting the taxi driver asked him a riddle. “Do you know who is my mother’s baby and my fathers, but not my brother nor sister? “ The Norwegian thought of this the whole way to the hotel and finally gave up. “No who is it? “It´s me of course said the taxi driver! When the Norwegian came home to his wife, he decided to test this riddle on her. “Honey, I have a riddle for you! Do you know who is my mother’s baby and my fathers, but not my brother nor sister? “. After giving this some thought she gave up, what is the answer she asked? Oh the answer … its some taxi driver I met in Stockholm.

oldfogey8

Any of you clone with just a glass a water, secret please.
I haven't cloned anything in well over 15 years don't want to have to go back to old school means and not really interested in a mister.
I don’t use just water. I just plunk the cuttings into moist soil or seed pellets, put the container with the cuttings and soil in a plastic container then cover tightly with Saran Wrap. I put the container on top of my furnace boiler under a couple of CFL bulbs. I would take the Saran Wrap off for about 15 minutes a day to give the cuttings some fresh air but I don’t know if that was needed. I didn’t mist much. I did give them water if the soil looked dry. didn’t have any cloning solution my last cloning attempt so I dipped the stems in some diluted Superthrive. After about 2 weeks I had 6 out of 12 rooted. After 3 weeks, 10 out of 12 had rooted. These cuttings were taken about 2 weeks into 12/12 lighting and I was skeptical that any would root. Pretty primitive setup but it has worked for me pretty well. I think the key is the heat given off by my boiler but a seedling mat would work too.

Unca Walt

420club
Have warped a ruger ranch shooting coyotes, lesson do not slam onto your palm after shooting 15 rounds it will warp/bend.
Loved them for yotes in the snow you could see where you were hitting, all open country in Ill.
I get a kick out of watching those guys do their stuff at night with those beautiful night vision scopes.

When I said the coyote in my yard was big, that is in relation to all the coyotes I have seen in those videos. This one was really big.

I did some research this moanin'... turns out coyotes can mate with dogs. When they do, they get some of the physical characteristics.
(eg: Coyote mates with German Shepherd, gets wolf nose and tail, GS body)

This was big enough to have been part GS. He looked like this:
1711716857857.png

1711716829017.png

Turns out they are not safe as pets, either. Untameable, in that they cannot be trusted around young children.