What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
How was the recovery ?????
Barely remember. Long time ago. I think I was down about a week. Sleep under a humidifier to break up the crud after the Doctor removes the gauze.
I am sure technology has come a long way since I had it done. The main thing is to keep them from returning. Like I said irrigate your nose with warm salt water and use the steroid spray.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
found a stray dog hiding in our yard so I took her in and posted a lost and found in our local Facebook group….

she is such a cutie!…

IMG_0315.jpeg

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240328_225040200.jpg

What it all leads up to. The only thing I like better than making this stuff is.... Taking it. :cool:

Cleanup and licking the oil off my fat finger after wiping the dishes is the best part. Beats moms cake frosting covered beaters every time. I'll be zooming half the night as high as I still am.

Unca Walt

420club
Was getting a tad moody today - so I watched this episode of 'It Ain't Half Hot Mum' - from the 1970's - and it cheered 😀 me up - funny show - if you can understand all the various English dialects - and slang words -

Witchie-poo and Himself were in Londinium and decided to go to a performance by a comedy duo billed as "Hinge and Brackett".

So these two guys are on the stage, and they are just trading quips that any Raw Colonial schoolkid had heard by the time they were 10.

Herself and I would look at each other after each quip, because while we did not find them funny or original, the Brits all around us were losing it in laughter.

"He was mending the walls while drinking, and came home plastered." <-- This brought down the fargin house. :thinking:

Now I gotta tellya about how much we love England -- We arrived, and got on a train to (I think) Paddington Station. There must have been a sign over my head or sumpin' because somehow within one minute of entering the station, we were talking with a middle-aged lady with impeccable diction.

And I got my first London War Story. She had seen us looking up at the impressive glass-plate ceiling of the station, and walked over and spoke to us while pointing up.

"Do you see those two differently-colored sections of glass?" [she said "gloss", but we knew what she meant]

"A bomb blew them out during a raid, and the gloss fell on my pram right over there. Fortunately, there was nothing in the pram but nappies."

Our first two minutes in London.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Witchie-poo and Himself were in Londinium and decided to go to a performance by a comedy duo billed as "Hinge and Brackett".

So these two guys are on the stage, and they are just trading quips that any Raw Colonial schoolkid had heard by the time they were 10.

Herself and I would look at each other after each quip, because while we did not find them funny or original, the Brits all around us were losing it in laughter.

"He was mending the walls while drinking, and came home plastered." <-- This brought down the fargin house. :thinking:

Now I gotta tellya about how much we love England -- We arrived, and got on a train to (I think) Paddington Station. There must have been a sign over my head or sumpin' because somehow within one minute of entering the station, we were talking with a middle-aged lady with impeccable diction.

And I got my first London War Story. She had seen us looking up at the impressive glass-plate ceiling of the station, and walked over and spoke to us while pointing up.

"Do you see those two differently-colored sections of glass?" [she said "gloss", but we knew what she meant]

"A bomb blew them out during a raid, and the gloss fell on my pram right over there. Fortunately, there was nothing in the pram but nappies."

Our first two minutes in London.
I think that it is a fact that people love to laugh - and any excuse for laughter - whether it be what you consider a bad joke or not - gets the funny bone funnying - and its infectious - once someone is laughing hysterically - that acts as a catalyst - for everyone else to start giggling and laughing 😃 - I live it and love ❤️ it - LAUGH THERAPY - lol 😆

Latest posts

Latest posts