What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
good morning all you Cool Cats

lemme tell yas , when the adductor magnus cramps up , it is enough pain to cause a human to pass out

The "inner thigh" muscle is known as the adductor magnus. It starts above the legs and runs down the medial (inner) side of the thigh. It keeps the legs from plopping outward while we stand or walk. The adductor magnus is a powerful muscle that has not just one but two nerve connections to the spine, making it (please forgive the oversimplification) twice as susceptible to transmitting pain signals.

more magnesium for me
perhaps cal-mag instead?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
What sort of Magnesium are you taking? - there are many varieties - Taurate - Citrate - Oxide etc - some are more effective than others -

IMG_8578.jpeg

IMG_8579.jpeg

oldfogey8

good morning all you Cool Cats

lemme tell yas , when the adductor magnus cramps up , it is enough pain to cause a human to pass out

The "inner thigh" muscle is known as the adductor magnus. It starts above the legs and runs down the medial (inner) side of the thigh. It keeps the legs from plopping outward while we stand or walk. The adductor magnus is a powerful muscle that has not just one but two nerve connections to the spine, making it (please forgive the oversimplification) twice as susceptible to transmitting pain signals.

more magnesium for me
Moar cal mag and 2 more weeks?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tried to tell my kids about that when I raised pigs when they were young :(

better to call them Lord Bacon, Hamilton or Porka Dot ;)
We named our first pig Piggywig and befriended him. We gave him away after slaughter because we couldn't eat him.

We never named another pig or made close friends of them, but they would follow us around in the pen and rub against us like a dog.