What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

@CharlesU Farley …..I am guessing that you know the story of Apperson and Pickard?…
In detail, unfortunately. Lots of bullshit rumors about that silo. Len made a whole shitload in New Mexico I think it was, before the silo was even equipped. That's what financed the purchase of all the equipment needed for the silo production facility. But very little, if any, was actually made in the silo.

Len was a skilled chemist, unlike most. Definitely a strange fucking ranger though.

ost

Totally understand and as you know I'm totally ignorant of the British health care system. That anxiety can become a self-fulfilling nightmare because the more you worry about it, the worst your symptoms get, the worse you feel, the more you worry about it.

And that is a damn hefty dose of amlodipine. I'm on the same thing, in addition to benazepril and atenolol.

I know you love to work out and stay active, but this most certainly isn't the time to be doing that, if it's going to increase your blood pressure and/or heart rate. Try Tai chi, yoga, meditation, that sort of thing instead.

Thinking the good thought for you! Just take it a day at a time, as difficult as that is. That way you don't worry and stress the fuck out over the future. Worry about what is on your plate _today_, not tomorrow, next week, or next month.
resent bout with cancer left me stressed for many a month ,during that time ,there way a flurry of shrooms about , spent a few days doing shooms really saved my headspace, no phd or whatever needed !

CharlesU Farley

resent bout with cancer left me stressed for many a month ,during that time ,there way a flurry of shrooms about , spent a few days doing shooms really saved my headspace, no phd or whatever needed !
Michael Pollan's book "how to change your mind", a New York Times best seller three or four years ago, really opened the floodgates to using psychedelics as a treatment. Not only end of life issues, but for help in confronting the tremendous strain cancer puts on your body.

So very glad they helped you!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
In detail, unfortunately. Lots of bullshit rumors about that silo. Len made a whole shitload in New Mexico I think it was, before the silo was even equipped. That's what financed the purchase of all the equipment needed for the silo production facility. But very little, if any, was actually made in the silo.

Len was a skilled chemist, unlike most. Definitely a strange fucking ranger though.

didnt one of the two get released back to San Francisco and then let out early because of health issues?

I don’t know , maybe they both have passed away…

but yeah , anyway I would never buy anything the kids call acid nowadays…only thing I keep around is made by Sandoz…

jokerman

Premium user

A Dentist's Office​

A man and his wife walked into a dentist's office. The man said to the dentist, "Doc, I'm in one hell of a hurry! I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go play golf. So forget about the anesthetic and just pull the tooth and be done with it. We have a 10:00 AM tee time at the best golf course in town and it's 9:30 already. I don't have time to wait for the anesthetic to work!" The dentist thought to himself, "My goodness, this is surely a very brave man asking to have his tooth pulled without using anything to kill the pain." So the dentist asks him, "Which tooth is it sir?" The man turned to his wife and said, "Open your mouth, Honey, and show him."

ost

Michael Pollan's book "how to change your mind", a New York Times best seller three or four years ago, really opened the floodgates to using psychedelics as a treatment. Not only end of life issues, but for help in confronting the tremendous strain cancer puts on your body.

So very glad they helped you! i lucked out on the shrooms ,they came thru when i really needed them!and made a huge difference

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240318_183844_0.jpg

Tomorrow Bubba is going to walk the big yard like a big dog.
So far he has just been in the small piece around the house should be a fun day for him.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
And in the news today - we have another negative aspect of electric cars - they are decimating the roads - with a plague of POTHOLES! - due to their heavy weight -

Unca Walt

420club
It would be something special to see tyson fighting again, and I'd love to see him win..however, I feel the youngster has. That age difference will surely tell.
If I wuz the other guy, I would play the artful dodger and wear Tyson out -- the age gap has one undeniable characteristic: Stamina.

Half-century old muscle tissue cannot cleanse itself of lactic acidosis anywhere near as quickly or completely.

He will tire sooner. And deeper. So the other dude has to -- if necessary -- run around the ring for five rounds with Tyson chasing him.

Latest posts

Latest posts