What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Africanna

Here is the most beautiful horsie in the world. No exaggeration -- you will agree.

Snow white wavy locks, you cannot even see his fluffy feet. Does kissies and dances...

Lovely horse for sure but I respectfully beg to differ. Call me biased if you wish - this for me is one of the most magnificent equine specimens to walk this earth and his name is Secretariate.
images (2).jpeg

645512106ca95.image.jpg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
On the 3rd day he arose so it's 2 night 3 days
Good Friday is when he died

dont wanna start anything negative , but I do enjoy a good healthy robust discussion about Life , not religion

with that said , Jesus said he would be in the grave like Jonah was in the belly of the fish , 3 days and 3 nights…

for just as Jonah was in the stomach of the sea monster for three days and three nights, so will the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth for three days and three nights.

Jesus was crucified and buried on Friday night. On Sunday morning he was discovered by Mary as a resurrected One, which means that only two nights had passed: one from Friday to Saturday, and the other one from Saturday to Sunday.

Can anyone please explain to me, in simple terms, how is it three days and three nights?……just for fun.

jokerman

Premium user
My legs used to be really hairy but now are smooth and hairless.
Completely hairless like I shave as well.........not sure why.
Hair on my back and chest has thinned as well.
🙃
We got about 5" of snow last night and its still falling..........a Easter present from the baby Jesus.
😍
Happy Easter!
May your day be a blessed one.
You and Yours as well❤️

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
dont wanna start anything negative , but I do enjoy a good healthy robust discussion about Life , not religion

with that said , Jesus said he would be in the grave like Jonah was in the belly of the fish , 3 days and 3 nights…

for just as Jonah was in the stomach of the sea monster for three days and three nights, so will the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth for three days and three nights.

Jesus was crucified and buried on Friday night. On Sunday morning he was discovered by Mary as a resurrected One, which means that only two nights had passed: one from Friday to Saturday, and the other one from Saturday to Sunday.

Can anyone please explain to me, in simple terms, how is it three days and three nights?……just for fun.
Woah.... that's deep.....