What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning rasty old farts and benevolent fartesses! Lets show the young pooters how it's done!

Mostly cloudy today with some sprinkles, starting at 43F and predicted to soar to 56F.

I finished the paper on using Isopropyl or acetone for cannabis extraction and shared a copy on GWL:

oldfogey8

March 26th 2024 - Yes! - I've made it - I'm 64 years old today - born in a small 2 berth caravan on Mixnams Farm in Chertsey - Surrey - England in 1960 - here I sit about 8 or 9 miles away from the place of my birth - on the 3rd floor balcony of my little apartment in Kingston-Upon-Thames - at 6.04am - feeling very lucky 😀 and satisfied - that I have had such a long and interesting life so far -

Happy Birthday!
1711448271774.png

Africanna

March 26th 2024 - Yes! - I've made it - I'm 64 years old today - born in a small 2 berth caravan on Mixnams Farm in Chertsey - Surrey - England in 1960 - here I sit about 8 or 9 miles away from the place of my birth - on the 3rd floor balcony of my little apartment in Kingston-Upon-Thames - at 6.04am - feeling very lucky 😀 and satisfied - that I have had such a long and interesting life so far -

Have a good one

jokerman

Premium user

Happy birthday GN !
If you were not so far away we would have a cake!
On the last group we would send some one over to your house and chew your food for you.
Across the Atlantic is not easy for some folks!
Have a great day

Latest posts

Latest posts