What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Not him - ya silly sausage 🤪 - unless you are a VERY BROODY strumpet - looking for good genetics in a cream pie -

not me Shaggy , all I do is try and keep people calm by drinking moar coffee!…

it is very cold today and there is nothing like a big cup of hot coffee to help get the blood circulating

IMG_8549.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
plumbing update , like anyone cares 😘

I crawled under the house and found the leak

just need to cut pex pipe in three places and replace a leaky t-fitting…

so I check my pex fitting inventory and guess what?….no 1/2 inch t-fittings

so we were without water yesterday , Sunday and Ace hardware is closed and I ain’t driving 150 miles one way to Home Despot..

so off we go this morning in 40-60 mph winds and some driving snow to buy a couple of damn pex fittings…

be back laterz

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

so we were without water yesterday , Sunday and Ace hardware is closed and I ain’t driving 150 miles one way to Home Despot..

so off we go this morning in 40-60 mph winds and some driving snow to buy a couple of damn pex fittings…

be back laterz
We're you 'pack'in?' - crawling around under there - with all the rabid coons - and terrorist bears 🐻 - and mobster gators?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

be back laterz
Wow, are you sure?

iu

SubGirl

420club
I am curious to see how the volunteers will do under these conditions…we have at least 30-40 plants outdoors and they are less than an inch tall

if any survive they will make good breeding material…they are mostly all kush hybrids like lemon Betty x TK , gold digger x TK , snowcain x TK …etc etc etc with a few Ogers in there too

but yeah , it’s is -2 with the wind blowing and a lite dusting of snow on everything

will the plants survive?

stay tuned
My question is will they revegg since the days are not long enough yet or maybe since Mother Nature said it was ok to come up now, will they grow normally.

oldfogey8

I know discussing growing on this thread is a pretty infrequent occurrence 😂 but I have a question to throw out to all of you. I am abandoning my grow for 11 days and will pass the 9 and 10 week period of 12/12 lighting while I am AWOL. I have read about people increasing the lights on period from 12 hours to 13 or 14. If anyone has tried this, does it delay ripening and are the plants more likely to hermi on me? Big says the Herijuana x Blueberry is about a 60 day flower but since he grows outside mostly, I assume that is measured from the time pistils are seen. I will be getting back at about 65 days from seeing pistils(71 days of 12/12 lighting) which for the Chem Dawg Special Reserve x Nanda Devi I think will be ok. The ND is a sativa looking plant though the CDSR looks like it is a hybrid so the Indica traits may temper the extended flowering time of the Sativa genes. BTW-I am really good at making bad decisions and I think flipping them as early as I did(might have miscalculated how long they’d be under 12/12 lighting when I flipped them) might have been a bad decision. I am also highly prone to chopping early though I promised myself I would let them get more amber than usual this grow.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I know discussing growing on this thread is a pretty infrequent occurrence 😂 but I have a question to throw out to all of you. I am abandoning my grow for 11 days and will pass the 9 and 10 week period of 12/12 lighting while I am AWOL. I have read about people increasing the lights on period from 12 hours to 13 or 14. If anyone has tried this, does it delay ripening and are the plants more likely to hermi on me? Big says the Herijuana x Blueberry is about a 60 day flower but since he grows outside mostly, I assume that is measured from the time pistils are seen. I will be getting back at about 65 days from seeing pistils(71 days of 12/12 lighting) which for the Chem Dawg Special Reserve x Nanda Devi I think will be ok. The ND is a sativa looking plant though the CDSR looks like it is a hybrid so the Indica traits may temper the extended flowering time of the Sativa genes. BTW-I am really good at making bad decisions and I think flipping them as early as I did(might have miscalculated how long they’d be under 12/12 lighting when I flipped them) might have been a bad decision. I am also highly prone to chopping early though I promised myself I would let them get more amber than usual this grow.
I would keep them on 12\12.
Very few plants are done in under ten weeks.......extremely few ime but I like them DONE.

Latest posts

Latest posts