What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Good morning folks. I’ve been up for a while icing my back and I’m starting to feel human once again. I can’t believe how much posting you all farts do in the morning. I get up to see six pages of new post since I went to bed. I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me my lung disease is causing all of my fatigue, my coughing And my equilibrium. It sounds like my body is not getting enough oxygen to give me the energy I need. Now I have to go to another specialty doctor. That $35 co-pay adds up real fast if you have five or six doctors… I think I pushed myself way too hard in my years and now I’m paying the dues
And when your not breathing properly you put extra strain on your heart. I have 2 lung disorders.

Unca Walt

420club
If your dog things you are a good cook, don't seek a second opinion!

By the time I was able to take Kendo from Sensei Osada, Roku Dan, I had already represented Oregon, Washington, and Northern California in the AFLA Nationals in Sabre, but in the two and a half years that I studied under him, I hit him exactly twice that he didn't let me. I was never beaten that badly fencing members of the US Olympic team.

Both times he beamed ear to ear and was absolutely delighted.

PS: I didn't win or even make the final pool at the Nationals...................... View attachment 18996402
Mongo sincerely impressed. My younger son, Puck, has a Black Belt in Kendo.

For folks that just know the name of the sport, it is incredibly complex and rigid. Man. Do. Kote. <-- Ya gotta call where you hit as you hit it... or it doesn't count.

It is unlike any other sport I know because it is so FAST.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Not a bad anyway to drop the weight and increase the repetitions. I used to use enough weight that I could do at least eight repetitions, but not more than ten.

I now use the amount of weight that allows me to do twenty repetitions with some strain.
Yeah you can work your way up to light weight training, at the gym they called it circuit weight training and even though you were lifting weights it was consdered aerobic.

oldmaninbc

I was told to get rid of my chickens. I have been keeping chickens for 23 years and I’m told that the dander from the chicken plus the germs that they carry is more than likely the cause of the disease… I mentioned to my doctor that 50 years ago I would’ve been doing some white crosses or a couple bumps of powder to get my energy back and he gave me one of those looks that is not something I wanted to see. I need to find something that I can adjust. It will increase my energy level.
When having exploratory scanning, they found an issue in my spleen, it's called histoplasmosis a fungus, probably got it from cleaning the chicken coup.

Unca Walt

420club
Good morning folks. I’ve been up for a while icing my back and I’m starting to feel human once again. I can’t believe how much posting you all farts do in the morning. I get up to see six pages of new post since I went to bed. I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me my lung disease is causing all of my fatigue, my coughing And my equilibrium. It sounds like my body is not getting enough oxygen to give me the energy I need. Now I have to go to another specialty doctor. That $35 co-pay adds up real fast if you have five or six doctors… I think I pushed myself way too hard in my years and now I’m paying the dues
@Boo -- This is a mighty step in the right direction. Knowing the cause of the grief is a big help toward getting things under control.

An immediate question comes to mind: Can you get a temporary Oxygen inhaler? I'd call you on the phone to ask, but I am terrified of perhaps fukking up a nap or something. Anyway, they don't cost much, and may give some temporary relief.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mongo sincerely impressed. My younger son, Puck, has a Black Belt in Kendo.

For folks that just know the name of the sport, it is incredibly complex and rigid. Man. Do. Kote. <-- Ya gotta call where you hit as you hit it... or it doesn't count.

It is unlike any other sport I know because it is so FAST.
Not only do you have to call out the strike zone, you have to execute the strike so precisely and quickly that your opponent isn't able to even partially parry. In European Foil, Sabre, and Epee, you can partially parry an attack and still get a hit called against you. Mal Parry.

I never got past Shodan before Sensei moved back to Japan.
Yeah you can work your way up to light weight training, at the gym they called it circuit weight training and even though you were lifting weights it was consdered aerobic.
I'm no longer trying to increase muscle mass, only maintain it, as well as my flexibility.

I actually use a recumbent stationary bike for aerobics, now that I can't frolic, gambol, or even walk very far.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Not only do you have to call out the strike zone, you have to execute the strike so precisely and quickly that your opponent isn't able to even partially parry. In European Foil, Sabre, and Epee, you can partially parry an attack and still get a hit called against you. Mal Parry.

I never got past Shodan before Sensei moved back to Japan.

I'm no longer trying to increase muscle mass, only maintain it, as well as my flexibility.

I actually use a recumbent stationary bike for aerobics, now that I can't frolic or even walk very far.
I am happy to just maintain a somewhat healthy physique without further crippling of myself.
🙃

jokerman

Premium user
It's all about the physics of heat transfer.
Most full convection vapes like the tinymight need a hit or two to get the load up to temp.
So usually the first hit is all flavor thenthe vapor production starts from there.
Long steady draws work way better than shorter faster draws.
Dry flower well ground and scoop loaded NOT packed like a bowl.
Well ground would be finer than you would roll with but not dust or like kieff.
Kieff vapes really well just use a very small amount or it won't really work.
If you were on Apollo 13 ,54 years ago ,they would have come home two days earlier FFS!☝️😊

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bummer for me but I cannot do hash capsules , brownies , or gummies

no edibles here

can you believe this but edibles trigger big headaches for me and can possibly trigger a migraine so I have to avoid them

weird

i do not understand that because I can smoke or vape all I want and it’s a positive experience
Have you tried a suppository?