What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ghetto air bag testing:

air bag testing.gif

oldmaninbc

Oh woe is me - not in the best mood - due to just being told that now they have to cut me again to fit me with a pacemaker - and I'll have to go on blood thinning drugs for the rest of my life -
- so I'm sorry Unca Walt - for call-in ya a daft pillock - (now I feel like one now ) - due to gettin all razzed up - thinking I'm out of here - and I ain't - yet!
- woe is me -
It's a shame this is dragging on but lets hope this last procedure corrects your heart issues and gets you out of the hospital and back home. I can feel the love coming from the members.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Damn, the bank manager told me to take my mask and sun glasses off......I asked him if he had heard of covid? Wasn't long ago he told me to put a mask on?!! This world moves to fast for me. Gonna put my money some where else where the mgr doesn't pic on me.

Just because I am short, fat and white....two tired justice system.

ex-crazy-girlfriend-kick.gif

See if I every go back again.....

oldmaninbc

indeed!….she was one red headed psycho spinner addicted to sex!…

one day we somehow started a conversation on our sexual histories and me being practically a virgin , I was shocked when I heard her story which I won’t go into details but I knew then that I had to make an exit stage left pronto , and did..

only old photo I kept , mainly because of the view of Nipple Mtn behind us…

View attachment 18991584
Nothing wrong with the pack of dogs either.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
This one's been treated to some balls and the flavour chamber wand thingy with a bigger bowl.

Working a treat...

View attachment 18991658
Some seriuosly massive and tasty hits once you get it down right.
The quartz oil setup is pretty good as well if you like dabs.
Though I like the Buddha setup better for oil as it sits flat.
Fun company to deal with and the custom glass is spectacular.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Some seriuosly massive and tasty hits once you get it down right.
The quartz oil setup is pretty good as well if you like dabs.
Though I like the Buddha setup better for oil as it sits flat.
Fun company to deal with and the custom glass is spectacular.

I don't dab, but I have a flowerpot for that which is terrible for flower. :biglaugh:
The SSV is my go to beast. I've had it since 2016. Yes, they are a great company to deal with, even with me being over in the UK.

Vaping is my hobby. I do have a few units and the result of my hobby is that I can get really high in the evenings! :whee:

You sound like you own a few bits and bobs too. ?

OleReynard

First black bear of the year just seen on my way to chiro
Nope not able to he was across on another plot of land he noticed me backing up and he got out of there.
Pretty sure same male we've seen for the last couple years, no cubs.
Here's one of last year's right in the middle of the picture assuming same bear

Attachments

• 20230815_075537.jpg
    20230815_075537.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 13

OleReynard

I have been on blood thinners for nearly 15 years. I had a clot in my subclavian vein twice due to a genetic anomaly. I get nicks, cuts, bruises, you name it. I even hit my finger with a hatchet. Cut clear to the bone(not sure how I stopped it before I amputated the finger😂). Just wrapped it up pretty good(should’ve gotten stitches probably) and I am still alive snd kickin’… I don’t know if there is a different INR target(the range of the test showing how thin your blood is) for pacemaker recipients than what my target is but I wouldn’t be concerned. They give you scary scenarios(one that made me laugh is if I bump my head, no matter how insignificant, I should go get checked for a brain bleed. I don’t and I bump my head on stuff at least weekly. They want you to stop drinking as well. I don’t drink a lot but I have a cocktail or three from time to time and haven’t bled out. Your results may vary obviously but many people live normal lives on blood thinners.
You've been fortunate on the brain bleed from hitting your head and nothing happened.
Not all people have as thick a head as you like my buddy, who had the reverse happen to him and they had to take a piece of skull out so don't be giving people wrong ideas.
It's nothing to fuck with

Besides that ya hit your head enough like myself your neck gets fucked up

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I don't dab, but I have a flowerpot for that which is terrible for flower. :biglaugh:
The SSV is my go to beast. I've had it since 2016. Yes, they are a great company to deal with, even with me being over in the UK.

Vaping is my hobby. I do have a few units and the result of my hobby is that I can get really high in the evenings! :whee:

You sound like you own a few bits and bobs too. ?
Flowerpot makes me have instant migraines with projectile vomiting every time I hit it.
Something about titanium once it gets hot enough to change colors it also starts to offgas it seems.
Very expensive lesson for me to learn but I did at least learn it.
😆

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Flowerpot makes me have instant migraines with projectile vomiting every time I hit it.
Something about titanium once it gets hot enough to change colors it also starts to offgas it seems.
Very expensive lesson for me to learn but I did at least learn it.
😆
Ah man, that sounds rough, I don't get on with titanium too, tastes awful. Dynavaps also, really doesn't taste good to me.

I keep meaning to sell it, but I'm lazy and really don't like dealing with folks on ebay, I seem to be an idiot magnet on that place.

oldfogey8

You've been fortunate on the brain bleed from hitting your head and nothing happened.
Not all people have as thick a head as you like my buddy, who had the reverse happen to him and they had to take a piece of skull out so don't be giving people wrong ideas.
It's nothing to fuck with

Besides that ya hit your head enough like myself your neck gets fucked up
I’ve yet to klonk my noggin’ hard enough to raise an egg on it but the nurse practitioners pester me every year at my annual assessment to go to the ER if I bump my head. They tell me I am a high dose patient in that I take more than a lot of their patients to maintain an INR between 2 and 3. I don’t bruise easily either(must be genetic because my son doesn’t bruise even with a broken bone) and I am certain that is an indication of subdermal bleeding. I certainly wasn’t trying to give medical advice. I just thought my experience may help ease Gypsy’s concerns a bit.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Oh woe is me - not in the best mood - due to just being told that now they have to cut me again to fit me with a pacemaker - and I'll have to go on blood thinning drugs for the rest of my life -
- so I'm sorry Unca Walt - for call-in ya a daft pillock - (now I feel like one now ) - due to gettin all razzed up - thinking I'm out of here - and I ain't - yet!
- woe is me -
Sorry about your bad news there. it really sucks that they let you get all the way to the point of thinking you're about to be released and then they drop those bombshells on you. The blood thinner isn't too surprising they usually want to do something like that after heart surgery even if it's just baby aspirin (81mg). The pacemaker is more worrisome, I mean did anyone tell you before surgery that might be a possibility? At a minimum it seems like they should have said something a few days ago instead of just prior to a potential release. I know it's easy for others to say this but try not to let it get you down. If you have questions about it or want to know more about why your heart doctor decided on this course of action don't hesitate to ask. You have a right to fully understand why they want to do the things they want to do. Usually a pacemaker is for when the rythmn of your heartbeat is acting wierd and you did say they wanted to shock your heart to gt your rythmn back in order. However that's not all that unusual after open heart surgery which is why they left those wires connected to your heart in right up to when you thought you were about to be released, just in case it's needed. Again though, sorry they sprung it on you at the last second like that, something lik that will ruin anyone's mood.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Ah man, that sounds rough, I don't get on with titanium too, tastes awful. Dynavaps also, really doesn't taste good to me.

I keep meaning to sell it, but I'm lazy and really don't like dealing with folks on ebay, I seem to be an idiot magnet on that place.
After my vas (vape aquisition syndrome) subsided I got gas (glass aquisition syndrome) just as bad.
😆
IMG_20240422_115035_8.jpg

That has subsided.........somewhat.
😝
Still flares up if I see something shiny I can vape through though.
Couch potato and tatertot by Goo Roo glass if I could only have one rig for high flow vapes it would be this one.
Best hits I have ever gotten consistently and easy to clean and handle.
Looks all goofy and shit but works like a champ.