What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ohenry's Trip to Amsterdam

O

OHenry

Hello all! This thread will be a collection of memories and photos from our trip to Amsterdam. Many of you had the chance to meet my girl and she'll be stopping by to post as well! This is exciting for me as before she was not on the boards at all :smile:

I shared much of my time with Boink, Smokey, Jimmy, Rez, and Minister. We had an unreal time. The hash , weed, and memories we shared will be with us forever. We are already planning the next trip! I'll be back to post much more info and pictures but I'm still unpacking! Talk to you all soon! Later TheOH's

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
OHenry, it was a pleasure to meet you and your girlfriend. You are both very nice people and glad we had a chance to meet face to face. Nobody looked like I thought they would.. :biglaugh: I am sure everyone thought the same of me.
I know you took some killer pics. Glad you made it home! :friends:

G

I second that CBF...

OHenry dammit! Show us some pics! Write some stuff! Sheeeeeesh some people just can't handle 752,000 joints in four days....lightweight :D

...and before you comment OHenry, go check out my four pages of thread complete with bold print, italics, pics and smilies :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

J/K :smile:

:wave:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
at international customs....

at international customs....

uhh, yeah officer, I'm going to be doing some shrink wrapping when I get to Holland....

as he finds this in my bag....

odam... here ya go officer....

you like that... ehh...

O

OHenry

Im sorry guys! I dropped my camera on the night of the awards. I thought nothing was wrong but when I went to upload my images all I get is a message that says "Memory Card Error". SHIT!. Today's sunday so I should be able to go tomorrow. So SO sorry! LAter OH

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn bro dont be sorry, hope the camera is ok coz you got some killer pics.
Peace

G

yeah, I remember that OH. Sorry to hear about the cam problem, we promise we'll wait patiently :smile:

O

OHenry

Thanks Blue. I must say you have done an excellent job documenting your trip. I'm jealous. :biglaugh: :wink: Great work. Talk soon. LAter OH

G

Who were the big winners?? :chin:
Please post something about that.. peace.

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

O

OHenry

Jimmy won first in the growers...Smokey came in second...and HOG came in third!!!! A Sweep!!!

Rez came in third in the Breeders with the ECSD and Soma finished off first with the Amnesia Haze. All were unreal and easily noticable amoungst the other samples in the judges package. There are threads that contain the whole entire line-up. See DG for more. LAter OH

O

OHenry

PICTURES!!!

PICTURES!!!

Alright everyone here they are...the beginning of my pictures in Amsterdam. Like I had said before...most of them are of buildings, masonry, and who-knows-what. I enjoy them and I hope you do. I'll leave the pot pics up to everyone else as I did not take many pictures of smoke.

This is one of my favorite "faces" in the Dam. Heading towards Amnesia from SB this is located on a building about 100ft before Amnesia. There are four or five faces and are an amazing testement to the skilled labor of the times.

3378IMG_1425.jpg

This was the first sight I'd seen when making my way through the streets of the city. Fresh off the plane we were towing our luggage from cafe to cafe. MrsOh had her luggage left behind. If you have met MrsOh you know this only made for a great morning :biglaugh:

3378IMG_1422.jpg

This is just the begining.

OH

G

:smile: :yes:

the Statue your standing in front of to take the above picture - was a very strange piece of art - very sexual in nature - I smoked a joint of N.Haze right there on the my first day in the Dam

O

OHenry

Even more...

This a gorgeous clock tower with a great crest of arms. The gold in the picture jumps right off the screen.

3378IMG_1432.jpg

The side street from Warmostratt to Singel held many hidden treasures and great chances for picture taking. This was a picturesque shot with excellent depth and the bikes give it that warm cozy feel.

3378IMG_1436.jpg

This is how I was seeing the streets of Amsterdam after an hour or so into the Cafes!!!

3378IMG_1474.jpg

Told you all I had pics :biglaugh: :wave: :joint: :wink: OH

O

OHenry

HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

Every building has a story worth a million words. These pictures spark so much curiousity to the actual time in which these great works were constructed.

3378IMG_1439.jpg

This little guy looks like he might have had Napoleon complex...lol. I love this one!

3378IMG_1442.jpg

This must have been a labor hall or some type of building dedicated to the workers of the time. I took a few pictures of this one as it is one of the better examples of stone sculpting and attention to detail (IMO) :biglaugh:

3378IMG_1445.jpg

Bodhi

Hey OHenry :wave: Nice meeting you man, I wish I could have found you more often during this crazy week, looks like you saw some great stuff that I missed, those faces are amazing! Great pics man! Where's all the weed though!? :D I know you've got those pics...put 'em up! I hope all is well with you, and your hash made it through! peace!