What's new

The "Official" posing with baby in the background thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
LOL

url

your right moldy, but i have a cracked out stripper sister who dropped her 2 week old baby off at my home and didnt come back till 2 weeks before christmas, 10 monthes later.
i feel bad for kids, i know too many of them that had there innocense stolen too young.

but i see your point the damage is already done ;)

NOKUY

Veteran
if i was a sociology teacher in HS or college i would make my students read this thread....it does say a whole lot more than just what the cover says....(it's like funny and sad at the same time)...

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
this chic i meet in college, sent me some pics of her in a email one of them was of her in a bikinii all in a "BOOBS AhOY" pose with her kid in the background..who was like 2 ...first off i was 19 and didnt want to deal with a chic and a kid .....second i didnt find her attractive at all after. if she thought that was the way to tell me she had a kid , she was wrong . when i saw her in class i avoided her for a few weeks. when she did finally catch me, she asked if i got her email i said "NOPE" .... she didnt talk to me much after that ....MAN I WISH I HAD THAT PIC NOW WE COULD ALL LAUGH

Some kind of major fail, having some Marine Day Care so mommy and daddy don't both die...something evil, calling in Colombians!

You all fucked up this much on OG and the server is going to shock your brain! That is a good way to die, compared to other SOCOM challenges!

Guess you shouldn't recreate reality in a picture seems the boy wants to die. It explains why I am not getting some of that and they never do since they never did...die humanity!

Weren't these all made to run, seems I walk kinda funny after jacking off...all depressed and into life in a dumpster.

Mad this fight club kinda easy, then kinda hard finding a whore to run!

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Alright Moldy..... this one doesn't count eather! That kid is just a boob lover. Most lil boys like to pull down shirts and swim suits to get a cheep shot. Its the only time in their lives that they can get away with it. My son is the master at that! He has done that to complete strangers!

Can I hang, while you guys "hang out?"

hheheheh

Status
Not open for further replies.