What's new

The Official NBA Discussion

NateDizz

Looks like Atlanta decided to re-sign Bibby after all. Turkoglu to the Raps, Gordon is outta Chicago, Marion to Dallas.

There's been alot of things happening already this off-season and I'm more excited for next season to start than I have been in awhile.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm lovin' all the action! :D

Hawks kept Pachulia too! :yes: I love Horford, but they need Zaza too.

The best teams have all gotten better, and there's been a good shuffling amongst the other teams.
Can't believe Magic matched Dallas on Gortat! :yoinks:

Love how Portland went after Millsap when the Boozer deal crumbled, haha!

I

idoreallytry

i just hope my Celts get a lil more help wish they would go after AI if he hasn't been picked up already,,,peace

G

Greyskull

AI to the Clippers?
LA is the 2nd biggest market... they could use some excitement.
c'mon AI, play for our 'other' team.

maxima32

Damn AI never helped a team other than leaving the organization ie: nuggets! worst cancers ever , AI, Shamgod, Artest, Marberry, and you guest it Arod, oh, arod plays baseball .

I

idoreallytry

he knows his career is coming to the end i think he wold conform to get that ring,,,peace

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just hope my Celts get a lil more help wish they would go after AI if he hasn't been picked up already
he knows his career is coming to the end i think he wold conform to get that ring

Naw, I'm w/ maxima, he's cancer. None of the elite teams want him, all he's good for is selling seats, hence the Clip/Grizz interest.
As another C's fan, that would be a disaster! :nono:

its420

Im fuckin pissed at the NBA for even THINKING people should pay to see the summer league games
What the fuckkkkkkkk
They are all scrubs and un-tested wanna-be's. This shit should be on NBA tv all day for free. How am I supposed to get my summer Basketball Jones on with this blackout going on.

rant over.....
cough cough....'ere
PEACE

G

Greyskull

they charge for summer league games?
are you serious? tragedy for reals!
that is fucked

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
i thought my bulls signed boozer? But havent seen any confirmation yet..? Anyone know..peace..

sack

I

idoreallytry

no i haven't heard, but it wold be a big boost for them if they do,,,peace

G

Greyskull

knicks, bulls , and jazz in 3 way talks...

Donnie Walsh says he has intensified negotiations with David Lee and Nate Robinson, and indicated if something isn't done this week, it may not happen at all. The Knicks president also acknowledged interest in trading for on-the-block Jazz All-Star forward Carlos Boozer, who could more than replace Lee. But it seems a long shot because several teams, including the Bulls, are involved. A three-team deal has been discussed for the Bulls' Kirk Hinrich. Boozer averaged 20.2 points and 13.4 rebounds last season.

New York Post

from http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/110272-knicks-bulls-jazz-in-three-way?eref=fromSI

I

idoreallytry

the east is stacking up this offseason,,,next season might be a lil more even,,,peace

its420

Wow, maybe commish stern is an IC member, I always can tell when he has chinese eyes! Closet toker
So they are showing a summer league game on NBA tv in half an hour
woooot
basket ball jones... i got a basketball jones ooooooh eeeeee ooohhhhhh

G

Greyskull

blake griffin showed up for his 1st pro level game. dude is a stud.

I

idoreallytry

that s my favorite player well college i am a OU fan,, i hope he stomps ass,,but not against my celtics, well he can as long as we win,,[peace