What's new

The Official NBA Discussion

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Care giver, I am a knicks fan but I gotta say D Rose has been the MVP this year by far IMO. I think the bulls are only gonna get stronger too now that Boozer and Noah are back healthy, they match up well against anyone.

Also did you see that crossover Rose put on Lebron to get himself a shot with about 40 sec left? That was so nasty even tho he missed the shot, and Lebron can play D too!

OsWiZzLe

Lakers are smashing and its not even half time yet!!!! Spurs wearing down as the Lakers step it up into playoff mode soon.....Gasol anbd Bryant each with 15 points and 3 min left till half time....Bynum only 2 points but 8 rebounds! 58-34 Lakers :)

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Lakers are smashing and its not even half time yet!!!! Spurs wearing down as the Lakers step it up into playoff mode soon.....Gasol anbd Bryant each with 15 points and 3 min left till half time....Bynum only 2 points but 8 rebounds! 58-34 Lakers :)

San Antonio's too old. They won't be able to hang with the young teams in the playoffs.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
looks like Derrick Rose is solidifying his case for MVP in this win over the Heat.

They said the Bulls have the 3rd easiest schedule left. Bron just fails when it matters the most, the end of the game. D Rose is getting the MVP fo sho :D!

But who cares about MVPs? Bulls to win it all :joint:.

S

stickey fingers

ALL YOU HATERS

ALL YOU HATERS

SPURS #1
FUCK the lakers and celtics if the SPURS don't win it all
the HEAT will !!!
RIP DR JAY

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Bulls have been dominating lately. They beat the Kings by 40, and last night the Hawks by 33. They're at the top of the Eastern conference, and are there to stay :).

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't deny how great they're playing right now.
All the worse for you, CARE giver, when the Celtics dispatch them in the playoffs. :moon:

:D

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I can't deny how great they're playing right now.
All the worse for you, CARE giver, when the Celtics dispatch them in the playoffs. :moon:

:D

Remember last years 7 game series:whistling:. And you can't say the bulls haven't improved.

Bulls 4-3 Eastern Conference finals :D.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Typical Lakers....after the all star break ...is usually when they turn it up a few notches...that loss to the Cavs ..Ouch!!!!

Ron Artest...I hope they dump you and that 22 million dollar contract you have by the trade deadline...your basketball IQ is -90

Lakers about to be 16-1 and since the all star break :tiphat:

Oh Yeah Bynum looks insane :dance013:

Matt Barnes was about to smash on Jason Terry lol

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Nice win for Boston today but looks like they lost there new center Nenad Krstic. I'm hoping Shaq makes it back I'm not holding my breath. So without any big men in the middle it doesn't look good for the Celtics.
BUT I will be rooting them on with every bit of Irish Magic I can. :jump::jump::jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts