What's new

The Official Hempy Bucket Thread

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Oh man, that is one of the things I fear... I just bought it, so hopefully things will be all good for a long while. Take care Dub

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
Thanks man. We were able to bring in air from the hvac system and remove the old ac. Temps are much more stable and hopefully things will return to normal soon. I did have to leave the lights on for an additional 6 hours in the bloom room while the work was going on, so those all to stressed out ladies will be effected but at least everything in veg still looks good.
Hope everyone is doing well.

Yuno.Who

Yeah man temps this summer are tough. I have my veg tent and bloom tent in the same room, I can easily keep the veg tent at 75F, hell theres only a few cfls in there..But the bloom tent has been tough. I need to upgrade my ventilation to an 8" fan, somewhere around 750 cfm. Right now theres a POS booster doing nothing, Im running the ac 24/7 and pulling cool air into the room with an osculating fan. Surprisingly all the girls in flower haven't shown any signs of heat stress and are really loving it in there.

Ill have the bigger exhaust within the next 2 weeks and should take some stress off my chest.

How is everyone else dealing with this scorcher of a summer?

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
We're supposed to be getting some relief (in the 90's lol) this week....our outdoor girls are suffering for sure.

Not to swell as i stated earlier in the thread on days im working my cab gets up to 84-86 . Days i am here i can keep it to 80-81 by keeping window unit in other room on. Im upstairs too. So throw a lil more heat on that. IDK what signs of heat stress are but my WW has been nannering for last 8-9 days. Ive had enough of picking them so im cutting her as we speak. Im at like 60-70% milky 5-10& amber and rest clear or with no heads on glands. Im pretty sure the high heat is causing the herming. Idk. But im doing all i can. When its 98-100 outside not alot u can do. Oh i just had a talk with a partner and i think my operation is moving to a much more suitable spot once everything is harvested here ..grow on brethren!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
Yeah I hear ya...it doesn't make much sense to waste seeds or cuts when the roon is jacked up. Good luck mattkilla

Idk how much longer i will be renting this upstairs too. It stayed 82 in my bedroom all night. No good! Thanks dub! My partner is new to growing so hopefully in my last 3-4 mths ive learned enough to get us started. Unfortunately i will not be updating or doing pics from there hes kinda weird out by that. But i will always consult my fellow icmag stoners with my ?'s. Here's my WWXBB after cleaning.. View attachment 173648 View attachment 173649 View attachment 173650 View attachment 173651

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Snow Crash

Veteran
Good evening gentlemen,
I am about to move my plants into their final homes in a kind of Organic Coco-Hempy.

The top 1/2 is a combination of Root's Organics Coco Mix, Botanicare CocoGro, and General Organics Ancient Forest humus (alaskan).

The bottom 1/2 will be GrowStone Soil Aerators. http://www.growstone.com/soil-aerator-2/

I am going to use a BioPonic method of feeding using the General Organics BioThrive Grow and Bloom for their respective periods of growth. Thus far the plants have done well in their organic homes but the growth rates have been more that of organic soil than of hydroponic coco.

I would love to hear any experience or advice on the matter of BioPonics and Coco-Hempy. Cocorganic-Hempy as I have taken to calling it.

Yuno.Who

Good evening gentlemen,
I am about to move my plants into their final homes in a kind of Organic Coco-Hempy.

The top 1/2 is a combination of Root's Organics Coco Mix, Botanicare CocoGro, and General Organics Ancient Forest humus (alaskan).

The bottom 1/2 will be GrowStone Soil Aerators. http://www.growstone.com/soil-aerator-2/

I am going to use a BioPonic method of feeding using the General Organics BioThrive Grow and Bloom for their respective periods of growth. Thus far the plants have done well in their organic homes but the growth rates have been more that of organic soil than of hydroponic coco.

I would love to hear any experience or advice on the matter of BioPonics and Coco-Hempy. Cocorganic-Hempy as I have taken to calling it.

I've ran hempy buckets with GO's bio line, the whole line though. Everything was super healthy and really did well. The end result is nothing like organics btw. It didn't get that smooth smooth taste like organics. But all in all it was a nice run. The only down side I saw was mixing 8-9 bottles at a time and using them at different rates meant going back to the grow shop for another qt of this, then running out of that....i guess thats how they get ya. lol.

I switched to maxibloom as a 1 part and im never going back, but good luck it should turn out just fine.

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I've wondered how well the GO line would run in hempy's. I'm not leaving Jacks for nothing though. Great info.

G

Guest304546

I've wondered how well the GO line would run in hempy's. I'm not leaving Jacks for nothing though. Great info.
would you mind sharing some specifics? ...which Jack's do you use and how often, ...and what additives? ...maybe links if you have them?

thanks in advance, AD

JHerbz

Just updated my grow.. 150w of CFL in hempys. 1st week of flowering complete. Plants feeding heavy!
fox farm 3 part.

OG Kush.

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I use jacks pro hydro w/ calcnit. 1tsp/gal of the hydro nute & 3/4tsp of the calcnit. Its easy, cheap & works great!

M

mattopiiska

AK48 @ 6 weeks in 12/12, two 10 liter (2.6 gallons) buckets.
2x55W T-Neon (all 3 bulbs) & 2x45 4000K CFL

picture.php

I just fed them today with 80% nutes and though about gradually ending the nutes by next sunday and then just give them 5.7 pH creek water for a week. Thoughts?

G

Guest304546

I use jacks pro hydro w/ calcnit. 1tsp/gal of the hydro nute & 3/4tsp of the calcnit. Its easy, cheap & works great!

thanks for the help man and just so i'm sure i'm understanding you, what you're saying is a tsp per gallon of this, Jack’s Professional 5-12-26 Hydroponic, and 3/4 of a tsp of this, Jack’s Professional 15-0-0 Calcium Nitrate, ...is that right?

...and you get it delivered from here right?

JR PETERS

thanks in advance, AD

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I don't add anything to the mix and the only difference I've noted between the Jacks & the MB (and I've got much to learn!) was that with the MB I had to add epsom salt to overcome some deficiencies. I've not had to do that with Jacks.
@Matt-nice looking ladies!