What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Official FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry74

Veteran
England will win.

:redface:

I find this quite unlikely to be honest.... unless you use the same tactics as in 1966:

Phantom goal, pitch invasión..... even the Kray´s did send dead threats to the referees. You don´t mess around with the Kray´s innit?

:tiphat:

toppin

Veteran
I find this quite unlikely to be honest.... unless you use the same tactics as in 1966:

Phantom goal, pitch invasión..... even the Kray´s did send dead threats to the referees. You don´t mess around with the Kray´s innit?

:tiphat:

Swings and roundabouts mate. Lol did you see the last world cup England vs Germany, Frank Lampards goal that came off the cross bar, went 2 feet over the line and still got disallowed. Oh well shit happens.

The only way i could see England winning a world cup is if its in our own back garden. I would love to see a world cup come home in my lifetime.

:laughing: well thats my pipe dream anyway lol.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran

Too bad "hiding on the island, waiting for the entire world to help" is not a valid football tactic.
— the Germans
5302_900.jpg

S

SPG*

The japanese could be a dark horse*

(Yr of batman! :D yes were in '66
Come on rooneyyy lol
Doesn't over exposure piss you off and maybe make you start to dislike the person??
Tabloids create mayhem. :laughing: :nono:

Esp when ya hear they get 300k

A week!
)

'Woodstock to come :biglaugh: :woohoo:

* there rapidly improving. I think u.s.a will do well too there getting loads better,sure

Last edited:

harry74

Veteran
Swings and roundabouts mate. Lol did you see the last world cup England vs Germany, Frank Lampards goal that came off the cross bar, went 2 feet over the line and still got disallowed. Oh well shit happens.

The only way i could see England winning a world cup is if its in our own back garden. I would love to see a world cup come home in my lifetime.

:laughing: well thats my pipe dream anyway lol.

I remember 2004 Ronaldinho beating David Seaman from nearly
half of the Pitch.
I was living @ London at the time´, I remember that years song:

" Is coming home, Is coming home !!!

Last edited:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
100% dive by the Brazilian

yes, indeed my good sir.

not only that, but the second goal by Croatia was actually a valid goal, there was no fault against the Brazilian goal keeper.

This is the worst Brazilian team I've ever seen, probably the worst team ever in their history, they have zero talent, Neymar is not even 20% of what Ronaldinho is; the only way the won this game was with all that help from that blind Japanese referee.

Mexico is gonna eat Brazil alive if they play like they played against Croatia... Croatia is such a weak ass team and would have won if the referee had not given the game to Brazil with all his shitty ass calls.

the game to watch today is Spain vs. Netherlands; even though I'll watch all three games :dance013:

hope everyone is having fun and that no one broke their tv because of that idiot Japanese referee.

peace!

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
oh btw, wtf was that shitty ass song in the opening? when those three fools came out of the ball of light? fucking shameful!!!

and the dude with the robot suit was not even shown properly, like for 3 seconds... they really dropped the ball with the opening ceremony, pun intended.

S

SPG*

Should of had fire works n stuff! ComE ON! tiz Beautiful RIO init.. :)
Bland eh
(Or maybe spliff :D)

And night o' course ! :D. Yes.Should of been at night
They could of done WAY Better

Last edited:

rik78

Veteran
Spain should do good tonite, and after yesterday game been a step closer... at least mentaly

Dkgrower

Veteran
yes, indeed my good sir.

not only that, but the second goal by Croatia was actually a valid goal, there was no fault against the Brazilian goal keeper.

This is the worst Brazilian team I've ever seen, probably the worst team ever in their history, they have zero talent,

Mexico is gonna eat Brazil alive if they play like they played against Croatia...
peace!

JUP they got lucky - the jugde was clearly on Braz team side - imagin if they loose the opening match - i also agree that they look very weak the last goal to 3-1 was also kind lucky and partly goal keepers fault..

I think England can be a suprise this year - they are hungry

Also looking forward to see Holland and Spain play..

harry74

Veteran
The worst ever Brazilian Team was in Germany 74.

When I was a kid I have the History of the World Cups in comic...

74´I was suckling my mamy´s nipple, too busy to watch football:biggrin:

I´ll go with Spain today; I enjoy when they beat the Clockwork Orange; they didn´t accept the defeat in the last final very well.

I wish a 4 -0 for Spain but in a fair way; let´s see what they say afterwards.....

platar

Well the Coratian goal was dissaloved right Olić jumped on the back of Cesar, but the penalty was different...It was the first game and it was clear that Brazil was under pressure.
Remember they beat Spain last year confidentaly 3:0 so I ekspect better plays from them to come.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
oh btw, wtf was that shitty ass song in the opening? when those three fools came out of the ball of light? fucking shameful!!!

and the dude with the robot suit was not even shown properly, like for 3 seconds... they really dropped the ball with the opening ceremony, pun intended.

Hehe, i was thinking the same thing. Jennifer the kunt Lopez, some other chick and some short bald dude who looked like a child molester. I had my own music playing so i dono what they were singing, but it looked funny to me seeing em wave those hands around like they don't care :) I would have rather seen some Brazilian singer there, that woulda been an honor i'm sure, not to mention better, but they took the kunt and some other dick swingers who i'm pretty sure are North-American. Way to go who ever thought of this.

Not the best opening game, but then again they usually suck. Bad call from the referee on the penalty, took the points away from Cro, who i think should have won. Yes, i root for the underdogs. Some nice hairdos on the pitch tho from team Brazil, especially on the defence side, Neymar should do something about his hair tho, that thing looks terrible. That's what i got out of the opening game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.