What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Thanks for unbanning this piece of shit and shitting up the forum with even more actually worthless bullshit. I come to this website less and less nowadays and it's pretty obvious why.

St. Phatty

i think there's about a 25% chance Trump will win.

it's like watching a really bad example of Senior Olympics.

like that old ad where 2 aging leaders settle world affairs by boxing in the ring.

we'd be better off if Trump faced off against Biden in Shuffle-board or Pussy-Grabbing.

packerfan79

Veteran
Anyone still think morbidly obese Stacy Abrams is in the running for vp?

I heard if she don't vote for quid pro Joe, she ain't black.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
While creepy joe was hiding in his basement talking about tweety bird,he alerted his security detail that he has an unwelcomed intruder.Needless to say they responded with guns drawn,and he reported seeing 'a putty tat'

packerfan79

Veteran
Jill reminded him if it ain't black,it ain't a putty tat.

Joe and Jill, such a great couple. I don't think keeping your elderly husband locked in the basement, isn't a good look for a Dr. Elder abuse is becoming a Democrat platform, just ask Cuomo, and Witmer.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Last month i bet 10 bucks that the virus will get that stupid toddler in charge. My chances are getting better thanks donnie.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Kaylie is my new maga crush.
I still like Ivanka but she's too tall and posh.
Ever notice conservative women are generally well dressed,well spoken,beautiful,classy lady's
Then you got liberal women all sloopy and ugly dressed like they're still at woodstock and smell like they haven't showered since then.

I think an ugly woman will never get a chance at the republican party. for them it doesen't matter what is said only who said it.

libtard press they suck ballz
and not for nothing the country sucked ballz when Obama and sleepy joe were in office
separating all those kids from their familys at the borders putting them in cages
paying off terrorists never giving the money they owed the hostages family's
blowing people up in other countries with drones with no approval killing babies and kids having our soldiers break down over it
you could not find a job worst for the minorities since 1978 man what a step back we took with those two liars
causing terms like f da po lice to be common crazy so much racism for the first black president
what a nightmare he was for all, black and white poor and rich

igrowone

Veteran
this thread has potential
should be even better than the last, just a logical evolution
remember, it's all about the humor
this will be a gold mine

Status
Not open for further replies.