What's new

The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LouDog420

Old lou's final beer cup update for this round

Ended up tossing the only other female I had in cups... Real slow and just not worthy of pollination over here. The other nice females were repotted a few weeks ago when I needed some extra automation in the grow... Still a couple of those ladies around in half gallons loving life... Hanging over in the CJ grow along

Only other beer cup still up and running is this boy... About to get the axe... Pollinated many ladies and froze some of his little men just in case, so don't be sad. Spark a doob for the stud
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Cheers all!

delic

Another week another update. No dramas here, the HoL Stella Sisters are doing nicely and putting some weight on their buds. Trychs are rather light though, suppose thats due to the getto lightings.

A couple of pics the girls, this week.

picture.php

picture.php

A few more weeks and we should be done. :biggrin:

-delic

A

apep

Hey everyone. Delic they look great! everyone elses do too. So heres my update, getting close 3 weeks to go. I think.

picture.php

picture.php

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Day 41 12/12 Update

Day 41 12/12 Update

Its been 41 days and my little lady is coming along nicely. Still very healthy, but small buds at this point. Maybe she'll plump up down the stretch.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

these girls have been thrashed and should've been trashed, but i don't have the heart to just throw them into the compost. the smoke will probably be tainted and unenjoyable, but i'm determined to keep them alive to the end of this challenge.
the leachette made from alfalfa and kelp didn't do and neither did pissing in their wheaties.
pretty sure they have been drowning, poor things....they have some attributes but that isn't going to keep them alive. this certainly is a challenge.
:)

1ManGrow

Nice job everyone!!!Wish I would have had a go this round but I was late to the party..I will be there for sure next round....Keep up the excellent work!!!

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like I'll get a lollipop bud. They do smell sweet, but are still quite unhappy with their situation. They tend to get rolled to a corner or completely shaded by production run plants - like these sour bubba kush.

Bedraggeled as they are, I wouldn't give up on our bloom room mascots.

-AK

G

guest121295

Here's a closer pic of the top on one of my 2 remaining beercup plants.This is from about 5 days ago.It one would have been a winner in a 5gal bucket of coco!
picture.php

G

greenmatter

Here's a closer pic of the top on one of my 2 remaining beercup plants.This is from about 5 days ago.It one would have been a winner in a 5gal bucket of coco!View Image

:biggrin: if you break out the 5 gallon buckets you are going to need a wide angle lens for your camera boss ........ and a bigger house ...... and a chain saw to chop em down

A

Alone

I plan on flowering the Nevilles mango soon. V

After growing the Delahaze and getting a Mango Haze leaning pheno....I am extremely interested in a Mango Haze straight up.

Nevilles Haze x Mango? Is this what that is? Ive grown Mango before and I loved everything about it.The trichome coverage is outrageous. Crossed with a Haze like Nevilles I cant even imagine how good that would be.

Heres a pic of the Mango Haze leaning pheno of the Delahaze.
Smells very strong of Mango/Haze.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GREAT JOB everyone
ive been lurking this thread heavily, really enjoy watching the progress, one of these times i will participate! for now enjoying being a spectator.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is it just me or have more people had do bow out of this one because of unforseen circumstances....
i feel for yall, emergency vibes and teardowns are no fun even if all u were working with was 3 beer cups. can't wait to see the end results, and keep up the good work!!

John Deere

Veteran
Looks like Chaco went MIA. Hope all is well.

Sunday update. Not much to talk about. Flowers are growing. Looking forward to more pix from others. That's my favorite part of this thread.

First the group shots.

picture.php

picture.php

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
My 12th update (19-08-2012 - End of week 12 - 37 days from the switch.)

Things going good for the A2's but no so great on the B's. They're still struggling with the N overfert they had just during the switch.
They all having some deficiency, I would like some of your opinions on what element they're lacking. (pic below)

A2_1 & A2_2 = Aurora Indica x (White Rhino (purple pheno) x Skunk#1 BX1)
B31 & B71= selected White Rhino (purple pheno) x Skunk#1 BX1 crosses

Thanks for watching! I wish you all a great week!

Status
Not open for further replies.