What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Official 1 sqft Challenge

B

bagseed77

looking good yall, i slightly too big to join but check out my ghetto micro in my link

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are some compilations in a different format.

In the side-by-side comparisons, row 1 is on the left, row 2 the middle, and row 3 is on the right.

In these new compilations, row 1 is the top row, row 2 is the middle row and row 3 is the bottom row.

Day 0

picture.php

Day 7

picture.php

Day 14

picture.php

Day 21

picture.php

I still think I'm gonna end up with a 1 gram bud of that middle row sour creek.

dabbler

143 sq inches - 85 watt - 35 grams dry

143 sq inches - 85 watt - 35 grams dry

Hey guys,
I jarred up my bud yesterday = 35 grams dry bud after removing all branches etc. My biggest bud was a dissappointing 2.6 grams dry, not a patch on when I grew her outdoor but then what do you expect for 85watts!!!
I'll give a smoke report when its been cured for a week or two.

I'd like to thank Kaotic for pulling me about my "newb"manicuring of the bud initially. The next day I trimmed a lot of sugar leaf off while still wet (another 6grams wet). This sugar leaf dried after a day or so and I have been red-eyed all week while waiting on the bud to dry!!! Cheers Kaotic, the aesthetic value alone makes it worthwhile manicuring properly let alone the great smoke I enjoyed waiting on the main event!:joint:
However I have let the buds dry a little too much - too stoned I suppose lol:joint: I'll have to throw in a few fan leaves from my next entry into the 1ft challenge into the jar of buds to get it to cure properly.
I'll post a few shots of my next girl up shortly - In the meantime, here's a few more shots of the harvest....35g just fills the mason jar perfectly!!!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice harvest, glad to see you trimmed those buds a bit more. IMO, the smoke is tastier and smoother when the sugar leaves are removed.

Are you immediately starting another plant for the challenge? If so, when and what?

Nice dabbler thats almost .5gpw not bad for your first run but the is certianly room for improvement and i cant wait to see it in your next grow

As for me guys i think im going to have to pass on this round my girls still aren't ready to clone they have another 2-3 weeks but we are for sure going to do a round 2 i know its lame but there isn't much i can do about it i fucked my first batch up because i was being a stupid lazy stoner but oh well here are a few pics this is a plant i harvested a few weeks back and a big ass sheepshead i show you guys the teeth soon they have full molars and shit its crazy and thats a 26in cutting board i missed the state record by 2 tenths of a pound

C

cork144

WW Scrog was flipped on 19th feb, should finish before the deadline, trying to get pics up but ive lost my cord :mad:

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those buds look mighty tasty there Dab! I've had smaller trim leaves that smoke just as good as weed, as long as you're rolling them and not putting them in the bong. Congrats on the smoke.

OM, I'm having problems with my mother as well. I'll be posting in the infirmiry soon. I still have seedlings I can put in if I have to but there a little large now so I'm going to try to fix the mother. If I can't get her ready to take cuts by next week I'll most likely top the seedlings I have and use them.

forester

Jesus Thundurkel!!! I was about to pay massive kudos on the lady friend until i saw the reflection and realised it was a poster... I must be ripped.

Beautiful, healthy plant dude

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
hahahaha thanx!! I see what you mean! I forgot about that, I've taken pics with other plants there and it looked like Kat Von D was holding it for me lol... Shit I wish she's so gorgeous

Hauk

Thunderkel,

I've been lurking in the Micro Grows forum for a good few months now, but had to come out of the shadows for that.

That is an absolutely gorgeous plant. It's how I've always wanted to grow a plant. Small but looks organic, with lovely frosty buds.

Congrats

Hauk

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
stop teasing me with the poster already.. try n get all of her in next time eh mate? :wink:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Jesus Thundurkel!!! I was about to pay massive kudos on the lady friend until i saw the reflection and realised it was a poster... I must be ripped.

Beautiful, healthy plant dude

hehehe I was gonna ask in another thread who did his missus' sleeve before I realised I'd seen it before :smile:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another week has passed, and it's the end of week 4.

picture.php

Cab shot

picture.php

Individual plant compilation

picture.php

Forget one gram, I'm beginning to think the sour creek in the second row will yield one bowl of bud.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those look like they will fatten up nicely.