What's new

The Official 1 sqft Challenge

bluhazy

picture.php

a 12 plants sog from seed :laughing:, 18 x 50 base and 70 cm H ( 7 x 19 base ) 1sqf . Keep you uppdated .

Peace BH

bluhazy

picture.php

The 2 destroyers

picture.php

The 2 destroyers

picture.php

c99bx1 , mosca seeds

1 cubic foot of recycled organic sub and 1 cubic foot of vegetation, 2 destroyers ( cannabiogen ) and a c99bx1 ( mosca )@ 3 weeksof flo ,keep you updated

Peace BH

bluhazy

picture.php

7 weeks from seed @ 11/13 , a 12 plants sog from seed and clones, 18 x 50 cm base and 70 cm H ( 7 x 19 inch base ) 1sqf . Keep you uppdated .

Peace BH

Last edited:

bluhazy

tha cage @ 6 weeks of 11/13

tha cage @ 6 weeks of 11/13

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the 2 destroyers

picture.php

detail destroyer

picture.php

c99bx1

1 cubic foot of recycled organic sub and 1 cubic foot of vegetation, 2 destroyers ( cannabiogen ) and a c99bx1 ( mosca )@ 6 weeksof flo ,feeding only rain water , keep you updated

Peace BH

bluhazy

new run in the cage, 3 mextroyer ( mextiza x destroyer ) and a female found in Sam the skunkman freebies, 1 cubic foot of recycled organic sub and 1 cubic foot of vegetation.

picture.php

3 weeks of flo @ 11/13

picture.php

detail mextroyer #1

Peace BH

Limolax

This is the coolest thread ever. This thread inspired me to become a member while back. But I've forgotten abou it since then. Just red some of the new posts. Still as intresting as in the beginning. You guys rule. It's so much fun watching cannabis grow in such small space so perfectly. Hats of to you. I might've missed it but was 3 oz the larget yield in 1 squer feet? It would be really cool if we could get like an update on all the grows by different growers and different runs all together. Thank you very much for such great thread

bluhazy

new run in the cage,2 panama , cannabiogen,@ 5 weeks of flo , 1 cubic foot of recycled organic sub and 1 cubic foot of vegetation.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

detail resin

Peace BH

psyphish

Veteran
This competition seemed interesting, I've been growing bud in a 25x24x50cm box. I can get 50 grams out of it. They should combine this with a yoghurt cup challenge.

earthwyrms

do the plants need drainage?

do the plants need drainage?

do the plants need drainage? is it fine to keep the containers intact with no drain? also what practices help keep the plant roots from filling the container too much before harvest (or rotting or suffocating)? i think root bounded plants die easy (or is it from rot?) and i also got the impresion that true sativas thrive in small pots. and with their flowering time, i guess they border being rootbound for those growers, they survive well root bound, or they are kept from being rootbound somehow.? please assist.

Sarcclash

do the plants need drainage? is it fine to keep the containers intact with no drain? also what practices help keep the plant roots from filling the container too much before harvest (or rotting or suffocating)? i think root bounded plants die easy (or is it from rot?) and i also got the impresion that true sativas thrive in small pots. and with their flowering time, i guess they border being rootbound for those growers, they survive well root bound, or they are kept from being rootbound somehow.? please assist.

Compared to indica's and many other indoor plants, sativa is a pretty tough cookie, imo.
Still roots need air. Look up "perched water" for soil.
For hydro, I'm liking this Kratky Method.
Combined with blynx's LED/.CFL comp guide and 12/12 from seed, of course.

Latest posts

Latest posts